Weston “Immovable” McKennie (95 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I watched it like 6 times and it’s fucking hilarious

Italy must’ve been a total shock for McKennie in terms of the food culture

And I was arguing with my wife because she made the pesto slightly different earlier this week, this guy is suggesting adding burgers and brownies to his pasta ffs haha
I'm amazed that as a pro footballer he was actually eating those things, and he came from Schalke, not FC Dallas.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
My brother had a friend who played in the AFL going back about 25 years ago and he came over for dinner. Mum made spaghetti with a napoli sauce...he went to the fridge and got the tomato sauce(ketchup) and put it all over. My mum and dad were horrified. He said it made it cooler so he could eat it faster. The nerve to do this in an Italian household.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Him being funny aside...at least he has a go...he isn't world class by any stretch of the imagination but he has a go...same can't be said for so many others in this team.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Him being funny aside...at least he has a go...he isn't world class by any stretch of the imagination but he has a go...same can't be said for so many others in this team.
Out of our six midfielders, I would get rid of four of them before him. He's not so great but he's useful, not the worst bench option. The other four are not only useless but expensive.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 89)