Weston “Immovable” McKennie (159 Viewers)

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I watched it like 6 times and it’s fucking hilarious

Italy must’ve been a total shock for McKennie in terms of the food culture

And I was arguing with my wife because she made the pesto slightly different earlier this week, this guy is suggesting adding burgers and brownies to his pasta ffs haha
pretty sure he’s talking about diet not his pasta lol

Buy on AliExpress.com

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
pretty sure he’s talking about diet not his pasta lol
I don’t know. He says throw in a cookie, brownie, burger while gesturing towards his pasta. He might just be one of those disturbed folks who thinks such combinations are good.

I knew someone back in Uni who made liver pâté, peanut butter, and mayonnaise sandwiches. The most disgusting shit ever. :lol:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I don’t know. He says throw in a cookie, brownie, burger while gesturing towards his pasta. He might just be one of those disturbed folks who thinks such combinations are good.

I knew someone back in Uni who made liver pâté, peanut butter, and mayonnaise sandwiches. The most disgusting shit ever. :lol:
Maybe he's the target audience for Eminem's spaghetti sandwhich @Fr3sh

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Him being funny aside...at least he has a go...he isn't world class by any stretch of the imagination but he has a go...same can't be said for so many others in this team.
Yeah he’s actually now one of the only CMs worth keeping besides Locatelli. He tries hard, has personality and chips in with the odd goal. Shouldn’t be starting for a club with big ambitions but definitely a good rotation option.

The rest can get in the fucking bin.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
I watched it like 6 times and it’s fucking hilarious

Italy must’ve been a total shock for McKennie in terms of the food culture

And I was arguing with my wife because she made the pesto slightly different earlier this week, this guy is suggesting adding burgers and brownies to his pasta ffs haha
It’s the other way around, Mckennie has been a total shock to Italy.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I bet @Mark puts brownies in poutine, those Quebecois do disturbing things like that.
Bro these guys are worse then me when I'm in kitchen baked as fuck, poutines with 70 toppings @Mark how you do that?

- - - Updated - - -

@Post Ironic you think I'm joking?

http://www.poutinecentrale.com/menu-fr.html

Poutine General Tao :lol:
Poutine poulet au Beurre :mute:
La deep dans l'Game :rofl:

Don't even get me started on the veggie side :lol2::lol2::lol2:

- - - Updated - - -

Got a whole section called oeufirique for eggs on poutines :rofl:

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 147)