Weston “Immovable” McKennie (147 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
But why bash a player you're trying to sell? Instead of saying he doesn't "convince," they should say he's a great player and you better pay up.

The only logical reason why Allegri isn't "convinced" is because he's not Italian enough.
Cuz he’s just not very good. Has nothing to do with being Italian. Weston should stick to quidditch

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Cuz he’s just not very good. Has nothing to do with being Italian. Weston should stick to quidditch

Special bulletin to my dear american brothers, public service announcement of the day:

- - - Updated - - -

The most logical possible reason for his sale I heard in these rumours, is them being in a hurry to sell him to make room for a Non EU spot, for an upcoming signing. Not many Non-EUs who are expendable around.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Does Icardi have EU citizenship yet?

He must have, he has been in Europe since La Masia days when he was 15? I'm guessing the rumours are trying to say maybe working on Gabriel Jesus.

Tho if non eu spot is so precious for this transfer window, why did we sign Kaio Jorge as basically deep bench guy who takes a non eu spot.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
He must have, he has been in Europe since La Masia days when he was 15? I'm guessing the rumours are trying to say maybe working on Gabriel Jesus.

Tho if non eu spot is so precious for this transfer window, why did we sign Kaio Jorge as basically deep bench guy who takes a non eu spot.
Short answer: Because they didn't think about it and/or there is no strategy.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012

They never plan things so far in advance, that's the answer.

I guess it's easier when you pick your targets just like Juve did with Locatelli. Here, they control nothing - the club is forced to take whatever offer is given to them, they're THIS desperate to get him off the books.

rainhard

May 5, 2004

Because we probably think he is a talent that we cannot miss, and at that price that is a steal. And the time is right now

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 130)