Weston “Immovable” McKennie (131 Viewers)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
But why bash a player you're trying to sell? Instead of saying he doesn't "convince," they should say he's a great player and you better pay up.

The only logical reason why Allegri isn't "convinced" is because he's not Italian enough.
Because that's not what Allegri said but journalists. I'm pretty sure Allegri never said that in any interview regarding any player.

It might be true that we don't want him at Juve but they gotta make a headline and since he's our new coach then he's not "convinced".

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Also what's with the talk about how Allegri prefers other players, we based that on what?

He was suspended last game, otherwise, I'm pretty sure he would have played some minutes. He is a promising young player, but many here are acting dramatic, we could see less drama in Ronaldo's thread who is an integral part of the team, who wasn't suspended and who could also be sold.

When I think about it, I know what player McKennie reminds me of, it's Lemina!

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Apparently Mckennie "didn't really fully convince Allegri". I wonder what Allegri sees in the likes of Ramsey, Rugani, De Shitlio and Arturd that he doesn't see in weston. Very odd if true.
it's still not the coaches who manage the juve mercato. allegri said that he had the same role as previously. (previously = asked for isco, got hernanes)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
It can’t be for Sissoko man!! :lol:
With a bit of luck beanie will run out of time in this mercato to set up the 30 meetings he needs to wrap the deal up.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think we will get rid of him but if we do I'd assume it's because we are trying to free an extra eu spot for someone
Good God not pjanic :sergio:

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
He just looks little insecure millanial, with some weird nerd stuff going on on in real life. He never prob had proper childhood and was waving the wand around when everyone else was partying and now he's had the taste of it and can't control it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 120)