Weston “Transferable” McKennie (58 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Apparently Mckennie "didn't really fully convince Allegri". I wonder what Allegri sees in the likes of Ramsey, Rugani, De Shitlio and Arturd that he doesn't see in weston. Very odd if true.
Exactly this! Add bernadeschi and tek to that list too

- - - Updated - - -

I would only be happy with the sale of Mckennie if the money was to improve the squad. If it’s to fund Pjanic or any other crap like Sissoko then it’s simply a NO.
Has cherubini organised any meetings yet?

Jul 2, 2006
Apparently Mckennie "didn't really fully convince Allegri". I wonder what Allegri sees in the likes of Ramsey, Rugani, De Shitlio and Arturd that he doesn't see in weston. Very odd if true.
he also thinks szfdjn is one of top the 4 gk's in the world, therefore his opinion does not count.

why top 4 btw? normally a person would either say top 3 or top 5 but not 4. such a weirdo.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
IF we swap him, we doing it just to spite the muricans @Bjerknes

- - - Updated - - -

No one wants the likes of Rugani and Arturd. Course he's not gonna bash them when he knows they here to stay.

Last edited:

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
This really scary
We havent approve Ndombele, and this is thr most worst scenario. I dont even want this Sissoko guy even if it swap for Ramsey/Berna. Let alone McKennie

I thought it's a gossip from English media so i calm. But it coming from Tuttosport while we getting worse player in the deal really scared me

Last edited:

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
This really scary
We havent approve Ndombele, and this is thr most worst scenario. I dont even want this Sissoko guy even if it swap for Ramsey/Berna. Let alone McKennie

I thought it's a gossip from English media so i calm. But it coming from Tuttosport while we getting worse player in the deal really scared me
And Tuttosport is any better?

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
I thought he was loca's alternative either way Beannie won't have enough time to squeeze in 3 months worth of meetings in the space of a week.
I do remember saying a while back that I couldn’t see Weston in Allegri’s plans a few weeks back. This guy will get sacrificed for strengthening possibly the same area or another?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I do remember saying a while back that I couldn’t see Weston in Allegri’s plans a few weeks back. This guy will get sacrificed for strengthening possibly the same area or another?
Put it this way if its for plusvalenza or bringing back pjanic ill be mega pissed.

- - - Updated - - -

Wtf is beanie doing :sergio: Lord Paratici is fucking laughing at us right now

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
IF we swap him, we doing it just to spite the muricans @Bjerknes

- - - Updated - - -

No one wants the likes of Rugani and Arturd. Course he's not gonna bash them when he knows they here to stay.
But why bash a player you're trying to sell? Instead of saying he doesn't "convince," they should say he's a great player and you better pay up.

The only logical reason why Allegri isn't "convinced" is because he's not Italian enough.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 11, Guests: 44)