Wesley Sneijder - AM LC - Galatasaray (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Obama: Two free years of community college for those willing to work for it.

Period.

- - - Updated - - -

Forza Sneijder

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
GDS: Gala want 12mil, We wont go more than 7mil

TS: Gala want 15mil, Our offer 7.5mil + 2mil bonus, Player wants 2 1/2 year contact 4.5mil our offer 1 1/2 year 4.5mil

:facepalm:

:help:

:vdp:

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
if he pulls a Pirlo here, could be a great asset for us.
Let's not think that Pirlo is the norm. Pirlo is a one in a lifetime player. His class is resemblent of the greatest of all time. Sneijder is just some mediocre dwarf who got lucky he had played under Mourinho with Eto'o & Milito or with Van Persie, Robben, etc...

Sneijder is not that good, he never has been. I'm not saying he couldn't do a job here but he can not lift this team in terms of quality. He simply can not. And that's why we're hesitating to offer him a longer contract.

Also that implies that any transfer sum we're paying is relatively seen much higher for the time we'll be ""enjoying"" his services. Everyhting says NO in this transfer. It makes no sense at all.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Let's not think that Pirlo is the norm. Pirlo is a one in a lifetime player. His class is resemblent of the greatest of all time. Sneijder is just some mediocre dwarf who got lucky he had played under Mourinho with Eto'o & Milito or with Van Persie, Robben, etc...

Sneijder is not that good, he never has been. I'm not saying he couldn't do a job here but he can not lift this team in terms of quality. He simply can not. And that's why we're hesitating to offer him a longer contract.

Also that implies that any transfer sum we're paying is relatively seen much higher for the time we'll be ""enjoying"" his services. Everyhting says NO in this transfer. It makes no sense at all.
I don't disagree with you. But we do need a true AMF, even if his quality is not world-class.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Even paying 7m for him is a big joke by the way.
Meh. 7m is peanuts, who cares?

- - - Updated - - -

This might be the real problem. Sneijder has a decent shot and a nice pass, but he was world class for only a very short period of time. Odd are it was a fluke. I remember him from his Ajax days and I must say I was very surprised when he was suddenly killing it for Inter.

I don't think his age or fitness will be limiting factors, but his (lack of) talent just might.

- - - Updated - - -

Can't we just dress up Giovinco like Sneijder and save the money? The probably would confuse Gala as well.
I can imagine Giovinco trying to convince the entire Dutch team he's the real Sneijder. "I amma Wesley".

Jul 13, 2010
giovinco is useless player, not creative enough for AM and always gets his shots blocked. this is not FIFA where speed is the only thing. he reminds me of situations when you drible with the guy for like 50 meteres and then just go out of bounds because of overcomitment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)