Well thats that (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP

Blandie

• Thread Starter #63
    Yeah Vinny, right. A joke made about a cop is a personal insult to you :howler:

omg this is to much, its so rich especially considering most of these english cops that you care so much about hate americans with a passion :howler:

English police have nothing to do with you, you have no grounds to even consider being offended personally. Dont give me that its a family shit. No it isnt, jerk.

Keep your job of the forum, this is the second time you have argued over it, last time you cried and sulked for a week because someone else on the forum mentioned it.

Anyone can say whatever they want about any authority, thats freedom of speech for you. You live in the land of the free, why do I need to explain this to you?

Im sorry vinny, but get a god damn grip and stop playing the miss america act.

Your a good guy, a good poster and probably a good cop, but taking that to a forum and arguing with anyone who dares disagree with the law like you have done MANY times is rediculous. Your law isnt my law, your law isnt everyones law and your law isnt shit on this forum.

Andy I dont know why your still posting on this. I never argued with you, I even liked you but your here AGAIN with your tounge up Vinnys ass. WE GET IT, we know you agree already. Fvck sake man leave it be.

If I deserved to be banned then so be it.

Jesus there is so much more to do with our time than this. I said I didnt want to make a deal out of it, so dont do it. Close this thread someone and let this thread be the end of this shit.

Have yourselves a good day :D

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Blandie ] ++
    Yeah Vinny, right. A joke made about a cop is a personal insult to you :howler:

omg this is to much, its so rich especially considering most of these english cops that you care so much about hate americans with a passion :howler:

English police have nothing to do with you, you have no grounds to even consider being offended personally. Dont give me that its a family shit. No it isnt, jerk.

Keep your job of the forum, this is the second time you have argued over it, last time you cried and sulked for a week because someone else on the forum mentioned it.

Anyone can say whatever they want about any authority, thats freedom of speech for you. You live in the land of the free, why do I need to explain this to you?

Im sorry vinny, but get a god damn grip and stop playing the miss america act.

Your a good guy, a good poster and probably a good cop, but taking that to a forum and arguing with anyone who dares disagree with the law like you have done MANY times is rediculous. Your law isnt my law, your law isnt everyones law and your law isnt shit on this forum.

Andy I dont know why your still posting on this. I never argued with you, I even liked you but your here AGAIN with your tounge up Vinnys ass. WE GET IT, we know you agree already. Fvck sake man leave it be.

If I deserved to be banned then so be it.

Jesus there is so much more to do with our time than this. I said I didnt want to make a deal out of it, so dont do it. Close this thread someone and let this thread be the end of this shit.

Have yourselves a good day :D
    You babble so much, you dont even know what your talking about...

The only person who I argued with on this subject is YOU !!

Personally, I dont really give a rats ass what ppl on this forum do in their private lives (just ask Ian)

Being a police officer is like being a part of a fraternity, or an extended family , which I'm sure you have no understanding of , because you have very few friends.

And how would you know what English cops think ?? You wouldnt even know, because all you've been on from them is the receiving end of some punishment that you brought on YOURSELF !!!

If its no big deal, THEN LEAVE ALREADY !!!!!!

OP

fliakis

• Thread Starter #66
    ++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++

So, you also condone her racial rants then ???

Whatever you think kid.....................
    racial rants? look what burke did. yet hes still you pal. whatever YOU think mr. officer.

Vinman

Jul 16, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by fliakis ] ++

racial rants? look what burke did. yet hes still you pal. whatever YOU think mr. officer.
    Burke is only kidding, and you know that

Tell me the last time you saw Burke use the "N" word

Claire wasnt kidding at all...............

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++

Burke is only kidding, and you know that

Claire wasnt kidding at all...............
    Was he? Wasnt she?

How do you know?

Burke has said far worse things when it comes to racial comments than anything claire said... and its never been questioned.

From his posts there isnt much to say hes joking... only really those that know him better (eg. speak to him on msn, skype etc).

Her comments are much closer to jokes than anything burke writes.... she jus doesnt have the same backing.

In those comments you are clearly showing your bias in that you dont like the girl... to judge the posts on that score fairly.

The simple fact is... If martin banned claire for anything todo with her racist comments then burke has togo as well

Vinman

Jul 16, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Shadowfax ] ++

Was he? Wasnt she?

How do you know?

Burke has said far worse things when it comes to racial comments than anything claire said... and its never been questioned.

From his posts there isnt much to say hes joking... only really those that know him better (eg. speak to him on msn, skype etc).

Her comments are much closer to jokes than anything burke writes.... she jus doesnt have the same backing.

In those comments you are clearly showing your bias in that you dont like the girl... to judge the posts on that score fairly.

The simple fact is... If martin banned claire for anything todo with her racist comments then burke has togo as well
    I'm sorry Paul, but Burke never called me a "nigger-beater"

Claire did..

I dont find that to be funny, nor do I think that she was just joking

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
    He might not of to you vinni... but hes said more than his fair share of racist and generally insulting things to others....and whats there to say he was joking... only his friends!

But thats clearly fine with you

That particular comment... personally i thought fairly obviously a joke...

Vinman

Jul 16, 2002
    He might not of to you vinni... but hes said more than his fair share of racist and generally insulting things to others....and whats there to say he was joking... only his friends!

But thats clearly fine with you

That particular comment... personally i thought fairly obviously a joke...
    No it wasnt...

other ppl found it offensive as well...

whatever you think.. (funny, though, you agreed with me about this on MSN Messenger)

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
    Oh please... that one was obvious...

More to the point as allways you all skirt off of burkes indescretions and its all about her comments.... cause she aint your friend.....Ahhh

Vinman

Jul 16, 2002
    Oh please... that one was obvious...

More to the point as allways you all skirt off of burkes indescretions and its all about her comments.... cause she aint your friend.....Ahhh
    agree with me one day...disagree the next, whatever...

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
    No Vinni, not at all... I agreed with you that she deserved to be banned in the first place... I agreed with you she should have served her ban , not been allowed to post... I never agreed she should be banned again... and i never agreed she was worse than burke and i never agreed that that comment was anything but a joke.

Sorry vinni but im not gonna not post my thoughts jus cause i like you... and im not gonna be biased in what i write cause i like you...

If you dont like that then you arent half the person you make out to be.... If you cant see your bias and your its ok for one but not another attitude... Then that says a hell of alot about the kind of person you are

Apr 12, 2004

If you dont like that then you arent half the person you make out to be.... If you cant see your bias and your its ok for one but not another attitude... Then that says a hell of alot about the kind of person you are
    I don't think he is as much biased as he is about OTHER POLICE OFFICERS LIKE HIMSELF DYING. THAT IS NOT TO JOKE ABOUT NOR TO BE TAKEN LIGHTLY.

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Bürke ] ++

It is, it is a community, a brotherhood, which does not see color or language barriers. I would not expect someone of such little respect for oneself to understand this.
    Again that is in vinnis experience... Im happy for him that in his place its like that... However i know personally several police officers who give a very different perspective on life as a police officer.

So jus cause its like that for vinni doesnt make the sweeping statement that the police is a brotherhood or the like any more correct.... I wish it was... it would be nice to think it is... But it isnt for many

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)