Well......Stranger things have happened, I suppose. (14 Viewers)

OP
KB824

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #61
    Congratulations, Sergio! I am so, so pleased for you, you are going to be a wonderful father (and most definitely a DILF ;) )
    You're making me blush :heart:

SO, the next appointment with the doctor's is the 29th of this month, at which point she will be almost 11 weeks.

She has her moments when she is not feeling well, and it gives me a sense of helplessness because there isn't much that I can do except be there for her.

Again, thank you everyone for your kind words and salutations. I appreciate it from the bottom of my heart. My wife would too, if she knew that I told everyone on this forum that we were having a baby. :lol:

Buy on AliExpress.com

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
    Jan 16, 2013
    Welcome to the zombies club.

Life as you knew it is over. Sleep? never again. You think you would get worried about things before? HAHAHA Sure.

Sex? Before was it once a week? How about once a year? Sounds good to you?

Apart from the positiveness i shared, congrats, bro! Best feeling in the world. Enjoy :D

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Welcome to the zombies club.

Life as you knew it is over. Sleep? never again. You think you would get worried about things before? HAHAHA Sure.

Sex? Before was it once a week? How about once a year? Sounds good to you?

Apart from the positiveness i shared, congrats, bro! Best feeling in the world. Enjoy :D
    How many kids do you have Crim?

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
    @King of Kings I'm super happy about the big news!! Wish you and your wife a safe pregnancy and delivery, and most of all a big strong happy healthy baby! I know you'll become a wonderful father! Hugs and kisses! :heart::dule:

Dec 27, 2003
    It's the most life-defining thing that can happen to a man, Sergio Lenza.

Well, that and a one year trek from the Three parallel rivers of Yunnan to Tian Shan, but alas the two things are incompatible.

OP
    KB824

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #70
    Just got back from the Doctor's office.

I heard my baby's heartbeat for the first time :heart: :touched:

It was so nice, I had to hear it twice.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
    Nov 7, 2005
    Damn, this thread has eluded me somehow.

From the bottom of my heart, Serge; congratulations! Fantastic news! You're a great guy and always struck me as someone with a big heart and a lot of life-wisdom. Therefore I'm absolutely certain you will be a wonderful father :juventus:

Skål :beer:

OP
    KB824

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #72
    We had an ultrasound done on Saturday. This was a different one, as due to our ages, we were concerned about a couple of birth defects that are more commonplace among older people who are having a baby. Namely, Spina Bifida and Down Syndrome. So far, so good. We are not out of the woods yet, as there is a blood test that we need to do called an MT21 to further check for chromosomal abnormalities. Yes, I know the picture is upside down. I apologize

Attachments

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    It's the most life-defining thing that can happen to a man, Sergio Lenza.

Well, that and a one year trek from the Three parallel rivers of Yunnan to Tian Shan, but alas the two things are incompatible.
    Although lately you do seem to be full of foodbaby.

Marty

tuz
    Administrator
    Jul 2, 2005
    We had an ultrasound done on Saturday. This was a different one, as due to our ages, we were concerned about a couple of birth defects that are more commonplace among older people who are having a baby. Namely, Spina Bifida and Down Syndrome. So far, so good. We are not out of the woods yet, as there is a blood test that we need to do called an MT21 to further check for chromosomal abnormalities. Yes, I know the picture is upside down. I apologize
    Congrats man, that's awesome. :)

Apr 12, 2004
    icemaη;5093719 said:
    My son is 15 months old :)
    What's it like raising a child in a same-sex environment?

- - - Updated - - -

Yea, apologize that the uterus is inverted, I thought it was a picture of Edgar Davids at first.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Hey, congrats, bro! And glad to hear it's upside down. I was worried that the kid was already training on a football sled in utero to become another brain-damaged NFL player. :D

OP
    KB824

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #78
    My wife goes in today for blood work and the MT21 test.

Fingers crossed that everything turns out well.

OP
    KB824

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #80

You know if it will be a boy or girl?
    No idea man.

I would like to know, but she doesn't. Therefore, majority rules.

And it is not a big deal. As long as the baby is healthy, that is all I care about

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)