Welcome to the Juventuz Forums (16 Viewers)

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
That will depend on your answer to this question Mr Dennis. Is AC Milan, in your opinion, a bunch of filthy ba stards, composed of nothing but diving FIGC c0ck hungry twats or an example to all other Serie A sides on how to be a dignified and respectable club?

OP
Marty

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #170
    That will depend on your answer to this question Mr Dennis. Is AC Milan, in your opinion, a bunch of filthy ba stards, composed of nothing but diving FIGC c0ck hungry twats or an example to all other Serie A sides on how to be a dignified and respectable club?
    Did you forget to switch the profanity filter off? :D

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
    Aug 25, 2006
    AC Milan is one of our v/bookies! :p

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
    That will depend on your answer to this question Mr Dennis. Are AC Milan, in your opinion, a bunch of filthy ba stards, composed of nothing but diving FIGC c0ck hungry $#@!s or an example to all other Serie A sides on how to be a dignified and respectable club?
    AC Milan is one of our v/bookies! :p
    Nah he's ok:D

Did you forget to switch the profanity filter off? :D
    How does one do this?

No response from Dennis then?

OP
    Marty

Marty

tuz
    Administrator
    Jul 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #175
    I still have problems posting, v/betting etc. I have to change to IE :yuck: Every time I log in (again) it bombs me out at my next attempt to post. (Sorry for off topic)
    Remove forum.juventuz.org and .juventuz.org cookies, empty cache and login again :)

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
    Aug 25, 2006
    That's what I was doing, but it wasn't working. My computer has since crashed. I reset the restore point and I deleted Google Chrome. I hope this works!

Nope! I (still) do not have permission to perform this action. I have tried to refresh page and re- log in. Still bombs me out. Even when I do get in it bombs me out after a few minutes. It took several attempts/cleaning out cache and re-logging in before successfully posting this!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)