Welcome to the Juventuz Forums (3 Viewers)

JoePanini

Apr 29, 2012
Wow, finally found an active English speaking Juventus forum! I am a native Italian speaker, but have been studying in the English system for 5 years now (I'm 16) and am now in college studying a degree in Journalism (in English) thus I've been looking for an English forum! Excited to be part of this forum, and I hope to contribute as much as possible without causing any unnecessary troubles! I've been a Juventus fan since I was 5, and have lived all around the world. The closest I've been to Turin was in 2004-8 when I lived in Nice, France. I drove to Turin every home game, and caught nearly every home game for 3 years! Cheers from Malaysia!

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Wow, finally found an active English speaking Juventus forum! I am a native Italian speaker, but have been studying in the English system for 5 years now (I'm 16) and am now in college studying a degree in Journalism (in English) thus I've been looking for an English forum! Excited to be part of this forum, and I hope to contribute as much as possible without causing any unnecessary troubles! I've been a Juventus fan since I was 5, and have lived all around the world. The closest I've been to Turin was in 2004-8 when I lived in Nice, France. I drove to Turin every home game, and caught nearly every home game for 3 years! Cheers from Malaysia!
Welcome to the forum :)

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Welcome to the Tuz family :tup: You're in college and your 16 :shocked: what are you, some kind of a genius :D

JoePanini

Apr 29, 2012
Welcome to the Tuz family :tup: You're in college and your 16 :shocked: what are you, some kind of a genius :D
HAHAH I'm nowhere near! I was quite confused when I moved to Malaysia, they seemed to have merged the final 2 years of High School with College or something like that. So you can choose to do A levels/IBs/SAM/CPU or a degree.. It's pretty confusing, and odd.

Just out of curiosity, where are the majority of posters from? :)

del_bob101

Dec 10, 2007
Hello all Juventini :heart2:

it seems that the forum has been changed since the last time i logged in here that i can't remember when , may be since the time when i register here :D

i knew about the forum long time ago when i was searching about english forum about Juventus

actually i'm admin in the biggest and most famous forum in the middle east that's about The Great Juventus :spliff: .. it's arabic forum

and may be you recognize it's name when tuttojuve write about it cause we had made a lot of interviews with Juventus players and managers and the most famous ones was with trezegooool :heart2: moggi :heart2: and aleeeee :heart2:

the last one was with moggi when he was at dubai two weeks ago ..

and forza juve per sempre :juvefan2: :flag2:

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
HAHAH I'm nowhere near! I was quite confused when I moved to Malaysia, they seemed to have merged the final 2 years of High School with College or something like that. So you can choose to do A levels/IBs/SAM/CPU or a degree.. It's pretty confusing, and odd.

Just out of curiosity, where are the majority of posters from? :)
Ah ok, I thought you were some kind of prodigy or something :D

Hard to say where the majority of people are from, there's a good mix really. I'm pretty sure we're well catered for fans from Europe, Asia, Australia, Africa, North and South America.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)