Week 2 (1 Viewer)

Which of these players do you want to eliminate?

• Alessandro Nesta

• Christian Vieri

• David Beckham

• Fillipo Inzaghi

• Raul

• Rivaldo

• Ronaldo

• Shevchenko

• Zinedine Zidane

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
dpforever

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #3
    :D

I've decided to post new polls twice a week - Mondays and Thursday to speed-up the process. Check the updated game rules ;)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    I'm down with Rivaldo. Not that I have a lot against him but to me he's slightly inconsistent, when he's playing bad he really sucks... :angel: But then again that little episode in the Turkey game comes to mind, world players of the year don't do that (or should not feel at liberty to). A pretty good player but not my cup of tea.. ;)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    What is the purpose of this game? What am I supposed to do? Anyways,I'm gunna vote for Rivaldo.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    Forget my other post. I read the rules and now I understand. I should have done that earlier.

I voted against Inzaghi because he and Del Piero do no get along. DP dislikes him and so do I!

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    I agree that Rivaldo is inconsistant, but still, when he's on fire, nobody can stop him. Lets be fare, as much as i like pippo, he doesn;t stand a chance against the others in the list.

Ciao Pippo!

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by dpforever ] ++
    I've decided to post new polls twice a week - Mondays and Thursday to speed-up the process. Check the updated game rules ;)
    aawww, ur taking the fun away from the game....
    hey, here''s an idea. how bout u guys make a way to make sure we cant see the results until the end. so there'll so suspence ;)

Anastacia

Jul 12, 2002
    i don't understand, why do you hate him. i mean isn't he an azzurri player, like vieri, maldini, nesta ?? probably the press are giving you a bad picture of totti, or maybe because he took del piero's 'golden boy' title, or perhaps because he got the red card against korea? i know that he was disapointing in the worldcup and he only appeared in the first half against ecuador, but i still believe that totti is a good player and will have a good future.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    First of all, if you were here only a month ago and read the "Totti Non-Fanclub" thread, you would know all about it. ;) That was the longest thread in the history of the forum, it was founded by the pioneers of the forum and contained some 700 replies. Of course now it's gone along with all the other threads.

But to give you a quick rerun, a number of people have objected to his arrogance, his lack of respect for his opponents ("I'd like to score a goal with my knee sometime", with regards to one of Bobo's goals last year.), his overrated skills and the list goes on.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)