Week 2 (1 Viewer)

Which of these players do you want to eliminate?

• Alessandro Nesta

• Christian Vieri

• David Beckham

• Fillipo Inzaghi

• Raul

• Rivaldo

• Ronaldo

• Shevchenko

• Zinedine Zidane

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by DP's_Apprentice ] ++Sure,he can be amazing at times and turn the game around in the blink of an eye
I've yet to see that. The only time I can remember so far is the Rome derby and Montella scored 4 in that one, I don't hear anyone screaming his name.. :rolleyes:

OP
dpforever

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #23
    ++ [ originally posted by nina ] ++
    Rivaldo is going out!
    Who knows, maybe the Barca fans will save him ;)

++ [ originally posted by [DJ Juve] ] ++
    aawww, ur taking the fun away from the game....
    Well, I figured that 10 weeks is alot of time, and most members vote in the first 2 days .. no need to stretch it for a complete week .. besides, in the real show - Survivors - they get to vote every 3 days, not every week ;)

++ [ originally posted by [DJ Juve] ] ++
    hey, here''s an idea. how bout u guys make a way to make sure we cant see the results until the end. so there'll so suspence ;)
    That's a great idea, DJ .. i'll see about it and maybe change the format starting next week, but I can't promise anything as I still have to think about it ;)

OP
    dpforever

dpforever

Jan 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #29
    I'm glad you do ... I hope its going to be more interesting at the final stages ;)

OP
    dpforever

dpforever

Jan 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #31
    Yeah, I wanted to vote-off Zidane badly ... but Totti had to leave instead .. anyway, it seems that Rivaldo is packing ;)

OP
    dpforever

dpforever

Jan 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #33
    :(

Anyway, I think he will get voted anyway ... I mean he certainly wouldn't be the survivor .. my bet would be on either Nesta or Sheva they both didn't get any votes against them yet ...

OP
    dpforever

dpforever

Jan 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #37
    Right.

But the order of elimination will determine how much a player is popular. For example: Totti is already the least popular, and after him, probably Rivaldo, would be the second least popular, and so on until the final survivor who will be the most popular ....

OP
    dpforever

dpforever

Jan 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #39
    :D Ofcourse, am working on it now .. i've already got some of the guest stars that would appear on the ceremony ... how about Anastacia?? I heard she rocks :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)