Week 2 (1 Viewer)

Which of these players do you want to eliminate?

• Alessandro Nesta

• Christian Vieri

• David Beckham

• Fillipo Inzaghi

• Raul

• Rivaldo

• Ronaldo

• Shevchenko

• Zinedine Zidane

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
dpforever

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #41
    Yupeeee .. Zizou got another vote against him ... C'mon guys let's get rid of him, he's a traitor ... back-staber ... he's a ... Ok, I think I should calm down now

Buy on AliExpress.com
    OP
    dpforever

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
    Jan 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #45
    Zizou should leave first ... :groan: he left us when we needed him the most, he gave us his back, and washed away years of joy and happiness in seconds :sob:, his last words were 'I want to join a bigger club' :groan: He didn't even thank the fans who stood by him, and loved him ... he didn't even thank the club that made him a star in the first place ... let him go to Real, let him join the greedy crybabys there, coz we don't need him anymore ...

So, how was it (the speech) ?? good enough ?? :D :D

Bongiovi

Jul 12, 2002
    It was a close call between Zizou and Beckham......but Zizou got the vote as he didn't give his all in his last season with Juve....and didn't seem to care...

Anastacia

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
    According to sources close to Juventuz, indeed she does rock!! :D
    wow, thanks guys thats soooo sweet. about the votes, if i had to choose between rivaldo and zidane, it would certainly be the brazilian, what he did in the world cup was outrageous. but i have already voted ronaldo, so ....

Ali

Conditioned
    Contributor
    Jul 15, 2002
    I know am late but am happy to see :Totti: didn't last one round :thumb: I have voted for Rivaldo. Reason being the disgraceful acting that occurred in the WC game against Turkey.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)