We need .... (general transfer discussion thread) (2 Viewers)

Jul 28, 2002
i can see some work being required in the summer on the team...the gamble at the beging of this year, didnt pay off in the long run.....we imo miss enzo and micco, for thier aspects of thier game, which is totaly lacking ion ours.

Max

Jul 15, 2003
There has to be a mass exodus of all the dinosaurs on the team if Juventus want to win anything next year. I think it's ironic how Juventus means "youth", yet the team consists of no more than eight players who are at a fairly young age.

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
Monaco striker Shabani Nonda has denied that he's agreed to join Juventus on a Bosman move in the summer, instead, he admits that there is a 'chance' of moving him joining Scottish giants Rangers.

Nonda told the Sunday Mail: "I've read stories that I've signed for Juventus, but this is not true.

"What is certain is I will quit Monaco at the end of the season and I'm waiting for proposals.

"I've had talks with Rangers but had to stop them because I wanted to focus on helping Monaco. There is still a chance I will move to Ibrox, absolutely."

Apr 25, 2005
4th striker at Juventus>>>>>>First at Rangers
but who cares,we have enough strikers.the big problem is the right back and the central midfielder next to Emerson.Blasi and Appiah ar'nt good enough,and Tacchi is not getting younger.Zebina is ametuer.

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Juventini_IL ] ++
4th striker at Juventus>>>>>>First at Rangers
but who cares,we have enough strikers.the big problem is the right back and the central midfielder next to Emerson.Blasi and Appiah ar'nt good enough,and Tacchi is not getting younger.Zebina is ametuer.
Beg to differ. We don't have enough strikers. If we had we won't have had the problems we have scoring. But then again, another thing we need is a creative midfielder of, and I recommend one of Aimar, Riquelme, d'Alessandro or Odemwingie.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
++ [ originally posted by allrounder ] ++
what do you guys think of j.s. park of psv eindhoven??? he reminds me of a more technical version of neddy....could be interesting player....
he's actually pretty good, but I dont think he'll be Juve first line-up material, may be a good sub, but he will bring in more money to Juve from Asia/Korea.

I think we need players from the back to the front, seriously, we need a better striking line-up and midfield, not to mention a right full back.

Apr 25, 2005
++ [ originally posted by chxta ] ++

Beg to differ. We don't have enough strikers. If we had we won't have had the problems we have scoring.
WRONG
the problem is not our strikers,the problem is Capello.he plays 2 defenssive,and because of that our strikers look so bad,specially Del Piero.

AHKA

May 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by allrounder ] ++
what do you guys think of j.s. park of psv eindhoven??? he reminds me of a more technical version of neddy....could be interesting player....
I think he isactually good he has the same caracteristics as Nedved they bove never get tired, are good with finding the strikers and are good in front of the goal. Whit a bit af trainig I think he is going to be very good

Togon

Nov 2, 2003
i'm dreaming but try to be realistic as well, lets say:

we sell:

trez
zambro
appiah
Neddy
Dp

we buy

Vieira
Cassano
Chiellini
Barzagli

------------------Buffon

------------ Thuram-Canna

Zebina (Masiello)----------------Chiellini

--------------Emerson-------Vieira

Camoranesi

------------------------------Cassano

------------Mutu
----------------------Zlatan

The money side:

Trez=Cass (little difference)
Zambrotta= Vieira (ittle difference)
Appiah= Half Chiellini :)

Neddy and Dp is far enough for Barzagli and to cover most of the differences.

We should buy some cover up youngsters, which is easily manageable without money involved considering all the shares we have in players around the serie-a and b.

And we are in balance, so Moggi can use some part of the Tamoil money to buy a good attacking, or left mid, for a two striker option.

Anyway, i think this would work well. Vieira-Emerson would be alltime great, Chiellini perfect to replace Zambro, whom i rate very high, but we need the money, and i also think, that Chiellini will be a class player.

Cass, Mutu and Ibra the cheekiest trio in Juve's history, i would rathe not be their coach, but i think Capello would love to work with them, he was great with Cass, doing exceptionally well with Ibra, and he is currently training Mutu as well.

Barzagli could cover the ageing Canna and Thuram, and Masiello could find the way into the team if he is really good.

Thats my plan

any recommendation for the missing attacking mid would be appreciated.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I like your plan Togon, however instead if Cassano I'd rather buy a natural playmaker, the likes of Aimar

Another thing: Neddy and DP were not used in your campaign, so why sell them

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
------------------Buffon
Zambro--Thuram--Canna--Chiellini
-----Emerson--Pizarro--Gerrard/Vieira
------Aimar/Riquelme/Rosicky/VDV
-----------Gilardino--Zlatan

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
You formation is not a dream. Buying Cassano is possible if you sell Trezeguet and/or Mutu. Signing Pizarro shouldn't be that expensive either. However, I think that your attack lacks a goal machine. So maybe keeping Trezeguet and not buying Cassano, spending our money on a playmaker instead is a better option.

------------------------ Trezeguet ------------------
--------- Del Piero ------------------ Ibrahimovic ----

--- (Playmaker) --- Emerson --- Camoranesi/Blasi

Zambrotta --- Cannavaro --- Thuram --- Zebina

------------------------- Buffon -----------------------

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)