We need .... (general transfer discussion thread) (6 Viewers)

Togon

Nov 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Mr. Gol ] ++
You formation is not a dream. Buying Cassano is possible if you sell Trezeguet and/or Mutu. Signing Pizarro shouldn't be that expensive either. However, I think that your attack lacks a goal machine. So maybe keeping Trezeguet and not buying Cassano, spending our money on a playmaker instead is a better option.
i think Capello can turn Zlatan into a goal machine, as he already scored more goal in his first season in serie-a than in eredivisie ever.

Trez always injured, I d sell him.

We need Cass, he can give so much, and he is a star type, a character our team badly need. He and Zlatan would do magic, and both can score.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Togon ] ++

i think Capello can turn Zlatan into a goal machine, as he already scored more goal in his first season in serie-a than in eredivisie ever.

Trez always injured, I d sell him.

We need Cass, he can give so much, and he is a star type, a character our team badly need. He and Zlatan would do magic, and both can score.
Agree.. BUT if we fail to sign Cassano, then we NEED TO BUY Gilardino!!!

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
we need Gilardino more than Cassano IMO. Sell Trez and get Cassano and Gilardino ;) if we must, sacrifice Del Piero aswell..

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Menace ] ++
DREAM ON :D
Speaking of dreams, I had the strangest (juve related dream) tonight.
Our team was playing a match in all black against (I beleive it was) Milan in the off season. We had already done some transfers and not all our first teamers were playing, Chiellini AND Zambrotta were playing, Maresca and Fiore (!) in midfield and Cassano upfront. I thought, "hey this is looking pretty good"....

...Then my dream zoomed in on the players shirts...

All the shirts had the roma crest and the roma sponsor on it !!!!!! After that I immediately woke up.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
that is weird.

The other day I dreamt I met Trez on the street and took a photo with him. Then Nedved got injured and was bleeding from the head, and I had to drive him to hospital and he spoke to me in Korean, but as happens in all my dreams where I meet famous people, I ended up without any photos or autographs. Damn I hate it when that happens :frown:

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by juvefc_robin ] ++
I red today on www.calciomercato.com some nice news.
Puyol-Trezeguet
Cannavaro-Di Viao
Rosicky interest
Jankulovski almost at Juve
Carvalho still in the race
Inter wants to sell Vieri
Maybe we see this Juvetnus next season:

Buffon
Puyol-Cannavaro-Carvalho-Jankulovski
Zambrotta-Tacchinardi-Rosicky-Nedved
Del Piero-Vieri

This sounds very nice to me but it will always be a dream I think:(
Plese no,not just VIERI.He really sucks!

Togon

Nov 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by juvefc_robin ] ++
I red today on www.calciomercato.com some nice news.
Puyol-Trezeguet
Cannavaro-Di Viao
Rosicky interest
Jankulovski almost at Juve
Carvalho still in the race
Inter wants to sell Vieri
Maybe we see this Juvetnus next season:

Buffon
Puyol-Cannavaro-Carvalho-Jankulovski
Zambrotta-Tacchinardi-Rosicky-Nedved
Del Piero-Vieri
++ [ originally posted by giovanotti ] ++

This sounds very nice to me but it will always be a dream I think
Plese no,not just VIERI.He really sucks!
:dielaugh: What??

I'd say tha lists of rumours is from last summer, but we didnt have Canna that time. And to swap him for Di Vaio???

:rofl:

its just doesnt make sense

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Yeah,I know.I saw the date,I know that it's an old speculation.Now when vieri is really getting out of inter I just want to remark that we don't need him or any other inter player.
Vieri relly sucks!
That was my whole idea.:cool:

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by allrounder ] ++
what do you guys think of j.s. park of psv eindhoven??? he reminds me of a more technical version of neddy....could be interesting player....
I saw him just afew tims,can't tell you more.
I don't know how much is he?

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Here is my thought about our transfers next summer:

GK backup:

Antonioli ,not that he is so good,but he is the only mentioned option after we heard that the board doesn't want Chimenti anymore.

Defenders:

We do have a solid D,but have no backups.

I doubt Zambro will leave.Chiellini not ready yet,and won't come,either we sell Pesotto or Biri.Canna-Thuram rocks.

Ferrara is ritiring,Montero will leave(to free some non-EU space),Tudor also,Legro also.

So we have to buy 3 new defenders for back up Canna-Thuram,i really think those will be Kovac (free,Moggi like him),Barzagli (good,young)and another one.

For RB i also think we will get Miguel he is good,and the better of the two(Zebina and him will play).

Midfielders:

Well here we need a

-partner for Emo.
-Attacking Mid.Creative one.
-Another mid for good deep bench.

here is my thoughts:
For Emo i think we'll get Edu ,he is fine and free.

for AM,ofcourse i would like to have Aimar or someone,but i doubt it....we all know Moggi,but i think Rocisky can be reality.

Another midfielder will be eihter Meghni or Mozart ,if you ask me?Meghni.
first of all he is very creative,very young 21,in France they call him 'next Zidane',ok ofcourse not,but he is a worthy player who will give us more upfront rather Mozart,where at his place Appiah and Blasi both fine+we get Edu.

Kapo/Oli one of i think will leave,one of them should stay to cover Camo,Blasi and Appiah will be agood backups.Tach also.

Forwards:

We really need fresh legs,creativity,some good stuff upthere,i am sick of seeing Trez injured all the time,Zlatan all alone trying things.
Dp not good anymore,and Zala is aback up.not first team.

here is what i think:
Zlatan,Dp will stay.

Trez will leave.
Zala will go to Bologna in Mourad Meghni deal.
Mutu will be traded to Roma in Cassano deal.

i really think we have to change mentally upfront,that means to change players,Trez is good,but we played him already for 5 years,he injured alot,and only a finisher hi can't do alot with the ball,we need something else,to try at least,i think.

And Juve will get someone good i believe.

Ofcourse Gila is the best option,but i'm afraid we already lost him,we had a good chance last year,now i think he will end up at Milan(only imagine Sheva-Gila pair....omg....now u understand why we need the change?).

So i think we will bring Cassano after the whole year story,'Son will come to Dad'and under Capello he will change his attidude(spelling) and will give Juve only his best abilities,he is a star player,he needs good coach and a team to shine in.

As for Zala replacement we will have Nonda ,who is coming for free,and will be not worse than Zala,i think even Better.

i just want to underline that all transfers i wrote here i what the most realisticly to happen,not players who we want or like but the players we can bring and players who Moggi and Cappelo want,moreover with Moggis politics and tactics,to bring players for free and so.

Financial:

Antonioli-2-3 mil.(if not free)
Miguel-7 mil.
Kovac-free.
Barzagli-5 mil.
Another CD-4mil.

Edu-free
Megni-Zala switch.
Rocisky-12-15 mil.
Cassano-Mutu + 10 mil.
Nonda-free.

=~42 mil~
Now let's look what we sold,

Chimenti-free
Tudor-4 mil.
Montero-3-4 mil.
Maresca+Miccoli-10 mil.
Kapo/Oli-2mil.
Zala-Meghni
Trez-15 mil.

=~35 mil~

so we end up with 7 mil spend more,but i think it is worth it.(don't forget Neddy could be sold.)
so here what it comes afterall:

-----------------------Buffon---------------------

---Migu------Thuram---Canna---------Zambro-------

---Camo------Emo-------Rocisky-----------Neddy-----

----------------Zlatan-------Cassano-------------------

Capello.

*it seems revolution but only 3 new players in starting eleven.improve the parts you need,not the whole team.
most of the guys for the back up.

Maybe Edu to play with Emo and Rocisky in place of Neddy,or Maybe Neddy will be sold to get Rocisky,but i say give Neddy last season to try and win the CL.

Bench:

GK:Antonioli

DF:Zebina,Barzagli,Kovac,Biri,Pessotto,another CD.

MD:Oli/Kapo,Appiah,Blasi,Edu,Meghni.

FW: Dp,Nonda.

9 new players with 7-8 leaving.logiclly and reallisticlly.

I think that squd can play good well blanced football,crating alot of chanses.winnig and fighting for the trophys.

Have your say.

Forza Juve!:cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)