We need .... (general transfer discussion thread) (4 Viewers)

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
Next year:

Left FB - We don't need to sell Rambo
Center back - Thuram is good for another year
Center back - Cannavaro is good for another year
Right FB - Carlos Diogo sounds perfect, and cheap, Oddo is still avaliable.
Defensive MF - Emerson is worldclass
Center MF - Edu and v.Bommel is free. Mozart, Pizarro and Ledesma are still on the table.
Left MF - Nedved is good for another year.
Right MF - Camoranesi has proved world class lately.
Forward- Ibrahimovic - Will have settled in the club next year, and considered a real juventini.
Forward - Mutu - will have to prove he's worth.

Trezeguet - Avarage sub? - Doesn't have to leave
Kapo has showed good quality when he has played, don't know him more than that.
Blasi - Imo no better than a sub, but a good sub.
Tudor - Will be back next year, AS a sub. But on the bench this time.

Ibrahimovic-Mutu
Nedved-Emerson-v.Bommel/Edu-Camoranesi
Zambrotta-Cannavaro-Thuram-Diogo
Buffon

~ 6-8€m
.. And improve any lack of throw by freebies.

Perhaps/probably 05/06:
On the forward side the Agnelli's and Capello really want Cassano. and According to Italian media´s Moggi are trying to get Recoba. Which will certainly put Del Piero on the stands and Trez on another pitch. Zalayeta will leave and Nonda will come. R. Madrid appears to have put a giant bid on Gila, if he don't want to leave Italy, we still have a chance to snap him.

If we sell Zambrotta we'll probably get Pisano or call back Chiellini, the rest of the money will probably be spent on someone unexpected. Most likely to someone/´s in midfield.

Tudor is tired of the bench, if he is sold, we'll probably get someone like Barzagli.

if we fail on Edu and v.Bommel, Mozart, Ledesma and Pizarro still are on the table.

Chimenti is leaving on Bosman, Goo' ol' Antonioli could be the answer.

Best site ever when you have absolutely nothing to do. :D

Geof

May 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by pecker ] ++
Best site ever when you have absolutely nothing to do. :D
lol

what has become of Montolivo?

he was set to be one of Italy's most wanted midfielders, and now I don't hear anything about him.

anyone?

Diobaggio

May 5, 2005
Ricky Montolivo still plays for Atalanta and is a regular most weeks.
He was born in 1985 so is still very young,but is also a regular for Italy U21's.
I don't think Juve will ever buy him because his main attributes are technique and finesse....Juve prefer hard running players with stamina.
Montolivo and Megni will both offer a lot as fantasistas in 2/3 years time

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by mark77 ] ++
SKY Sports Italia report that Kovac, Giannichedda, Nonda, Parisi will be part of the Japan tour that Juve will take part in June.
woooow Parisi....interesting.

Diobaggio

May 5, 2005
i dont know if any of you agree,but it worries me that most Juve transfer targets seem to be foreign.
In my opinion,a Juve squad should always consist of around 15/16 Italians,and 9 or 10 foreigners.
I think next season the squad will be half Italians and half foreigners.It isn't good for the heart of the team:(

Togon

Nov 2, 2003
this season the heart contained hell lot of non-italian players, like emerson, thuram, zlatan, nedved, zebina, zalayeta, appiah, trezeguet. They did everything possible for Juve, fom me thats enough to like them.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Moggi rules out Cassano bid
Monday 23 May, 2005
Juventus have cast doubt on reports which suggest that they will sign Antonio Cassano from Roma in the summer.

The starlet performed brilliantly under then boss Fabio Capello in the capital and there was talk of a reunion in Turin.

But transfer guru Luciano Moggi insists that the player, whose Roma deal expires in 2006, is not a target.

"Cassano is one of the best attacking players in circulation but he won’t come here for two reasons," Moggi told Gr Rai Parlamento.

"The first is that I am absolutely convinced that he will not leave Roma at the end of the season.

"The second is that I don’t see how he can fit into our side given the champions we already have in our squad.

"I can’t see what you can improve on when you already have the best at your disposal."

Meanwhile, Universidad de Chile are interested in signing Juventus striker Marcelo Salas.

The Chilean international has spent the last two seasons on loan with Argentine giants River Plate.

===

Okay so we're getting Cassano..

Dec 26, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++
Moggi rules out Cassano bid
Monday 23 May, 2005
Juventus have cast doubt on reports which suggest that they will sign Antonio Cassano from Roma in the summer.

The starlet performed brilliantly under then boss Fabio Capello in the capital and there was talk of a reunion in Turin.

But transfer guru Luciano Moggi insists that the player, whose Roma deal expires in 2006, is not a target.

"Cassano is one of the best attacking players in circulation but he won’t come here for two reasons," Moggi told Gr Rai Parlamento.

"The first is that I am absolutely convinced that he will not leave Roma at the end of the season.
"The second is that I don’t see how he can fit into our side given the champions we already have in our squad.

"I can’t see what you can improve on when you already have the best at your disposal."

Meanwhile, Universidad de Chile are interested in signing Juventus striker Marcelo Salas.

The Chilean international has spent the last two seasons on loan with Argentine giants River Plate.

===

Okay so we're getting Cassano..
He never changes, he used the same hint about Gilardino in the last summer :D

May 4, 2004
Spalletti:"Jankulovski is of Milan" 29 05 2005 Luciano Spalletti confirmation that Marek Jankuloski will pass to the Milan in the next season: "the next year I hope to remain to the Udinese. I will speak with the president and we will see what to make. I have the contract of a year and therefore I must feel it ". On the future of squdara the confirmation the cession of the centrcampista: "Sì', Jankulovski is of the Milan. Me they have said therefore. It will be necessary to program the future in sight of the Champions well ".

shit!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)