We miss Luciano Moggi (6 Viewers)

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
This is the board that decided to sell Balzaretti and shockingly Miccolli for peanuts. Miccolli would have been a very great asset to the team. Palermo's offense of Amauri, Miccolli and Cavani looks better than ours.

This is the board that sold Mutu who was more than willing to help Juve in their hard times after the club helped him in his hard times.

This is the board that released so many players for free where they could have at least made a few mil on them and bought a decent CB.

This is the board that paid 9 mil for Andrade while Roma pay 4 mil for Juan.

This is the board that wasted so much time trying to buy Sissoko and Milito that they panicked and overpaid for most of our transfers.

And where are all the names we heard of 2,3 months ago? Where is Huntelaar, Barzagli, Klose (same price as Iaquinta), Toni, Lampard? Where are the names worthy of this great team! Fiorentina outmuscling us in the transfer market is a disgrace (Cacia, Vanden Borre). This board should go run Catania not Juve!

OP
JuveBoy

JuveBoy

Feb 4, 2003
  • Thread Starter #48
    This is the board that decided to sell Balzaretti and shockingly Miccolli for peanuts. Miccolli would have been a very great asset to the team. Palermo's offense of Amauri, Miccolli and Cavani looks better than ours.

This is the board that sold Mutu who was more than willing to help Juve in their hard times after the club helped him in his hard times.

This is the board that released so many players for free where they could have at least made a few mil on them and bought a decent CB.

This is the board that wasted so much time trying to buy Sissoko and Milito that they panicked and overpaid for most of our transfers.

And where are all the names we heard of 2,3 months ago? Where is Huntelaar, Barzagli, Klose (same price as Iaquinta), Toni, Lampard? Where are the names worthy of this great team! Fiorentina outmuscling us in the transfer market is a disgrace (Cacia, Vanden Borre). This board should go run Catania not Juve!
    Yes, I agree 100%.
    Letting Mutu go was something new for me. And indeed where is Lampard. And why Iaquinta? and not Klose? Waste waste waste... This weekend serie A starts but I am really afraid of it. Afraid of everyone. Our board; just go and commit suicide, then you have done something good for us.

With Moggi everything was possible, till the last day of transfer window, but these Maffia's are on vacantion in Hawai right now

OP
    JuveBoy

JuveBoy

Feb 4, 2003
  • Thread Starter #51
    ßömßäяdîëя;1436485 said:
    Who's "we" Afghani?
    What is wrong with Afghani? I am a proud Afghan, do you have any problem? Isn't it allowed to be Afghan and Juve fan? if not then this is my last time in this forum.

And if I say we, then it stands juve fan and supporter.

Adzke

May 19, 2007
    What is wrong with Afghani? I am a proud Afghan, do you have any problem? Isn't it allowed to be Afghan and Juve fan? if not then this is my last time in this forum.
    How do you get all that from one post?

Why do you have Il Gordo in your avatar?

Dec 26, 2004
    We have problems with our defense, we have problems with out midfield but our transfer guru's are sitting passively and watching...

Heinze: He was an option but Real got him
    Emerson: we miss a player like Emerson, we had to sign him but Milan got him
    Canavaro: He is our last hope. I hope that he rejoin us because our defense is like shit. No, sorry, shit stinks but our defense doesn't even stink.
    Ranieri: what a clown...

My conclusion is that we miss Mr. Moggi. If he was with us, we would have got all best/better players.
    Moggi is an extremely great defender indeed.

Dec 26, 2004
    From the transfer point of view,
    if Moggi was here, he would have find better options than Emo, Canna and Heinze,
    he would have used the money we spent for the likes of Iaquinta more wisely
    and would have sold the 7-9 players we released/loaned for a sum close to 15mil.
    With that extra money and his experience and skills we would have formed a very powerful team. Juve has never bought back a player, neither Moggi, here and now it was a time to create a new team from very promising players that would make the difference now and in the future, unfortunately our current managers are not experienced enough, they wasted a great deal of money to buy average players, they released half of our roster and they have strenghened our direct opponents (esp Fiorentina)
    If not Moggi i wish we had someone with half of his bargain skills and experience...
    So Mr. Secco is no where near even 50% of Moggi's skill I guess :p

Dec 26, 2004

I can't agree more... specially with the Catania part +REP.

OP
    JuveBoy

JuveBoy

Feb 4, 2003
  • Thread Starter #59
    Moggi is an extremely great defender indeed.
    Read the whole topic before saying this.

FORZA MOGGI... In a dirty world, we need someone like Moggi. Sport is dirty, not only football but Sport in General. Just like cycling...

FORZA MOGGI - FORZA MOGGI - FORZA MOGGI

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)