We have NOBODY signed to help us NOW !!! (1 Viewer)

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
Management is not to blame for anything. We have been extremely unlucky with injuries thus far yet we have still managed to fight back from a deficit to be 1st place. No need to go and spend money when the club is doing fine atm and when they will be free in a few months.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juventino_NJ

Sep 16, 2006
Anyone read this funny article today?

Juve stars snub MLS switch Friday 26 January, 2007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Juventus duo of Alessandro Del Piero and Pavel Nedved have reportedly rejected transfers to America.

The Bianconeri were targeted by American representatives before they focused on Real Madrid’s David Beckham, but the pair committed their future to the Turin outfit instead.

The Tuttosport newspaper claims that MLS officials made contact with the two men, but the players turned down the proposal without even discussing possible terms.

Beckham signed a £128m agreement with LA Galaxy in January, a financial package which the Juventini wouldn’t have got anywhere near.

Nedved and Del Piero have publicly pledged their future to the Bianconeri as they attempt to regain their Serie A status.

The captain, who made his 500th appearance with the outfit against Bari last Saturday, has also revealed that he rejected a summer switch to Manchester United.

“I have been a Bianconero for 13 years and I want to end my career here,” he said. “I am sure Sir Alex Ferguson understood the reasons behind my refusal.”

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
I'm not sure the rest of the season will be the walk in the park some are suggesting, although I really hope it is. We keep talking about overturning a 9 point deficit but even if we were 9-10 points ahead, its not as if we haven't blown leads like this in the past with a full strength serie a team...let alone the sort of defence we have now. I'm with the OP on this. Surely a club of Juve's stature doesnt lose ALL its cash with a serie b drop? I don't think we'd be begging on the doorsteps if we put some money into a good buy now AND some in Summer.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
New players ????

hay guys, am seeing the situation here more colorfull...looking to our roaster we have :

Grygira/Blazariti-------CB/Kovach------CB/Criscitio-----Chelleni/Balzariti
Camo/Marcyoni------Baro/C.Zaniti-------CM------Nedved/Hamidizitch/Palla
---------------------------Trez/Bojinov-------DP/Palla

first Camo/Buffon are most porbably staying....and may Trez...
so what we are missing is 2 CBs...1 CM and if and only if Trez wants to leave ...
we can replace hime with CF......

CBs : most probably Barzagly and another one .....the first we can give palermo Miccoli with few $$$....
CM : we have two solution, definsive mid like Emerson whos ready to come back ...at least temprory solution ....or attacking one ....this is abit difficult where they are numbered if u look for vision, leadreship....etc....some one semilar to Gerared ( am not saying we have to get him)...or Danial Crvalho...Diego...etc ...whcih ofcourse our management will dig deep in the bocket.....

CF : the simple one, sell trez for great sum of money and with that get Klose.

our management is working fine guys ....we have to judge them on 31th of Aug 2007 :)

and for this season, enough with
Zebina/Biri----Kovach----Chellini/Yakinda-----Balza

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
we will be alrite vinny, we've got some injuries but i dont think that we would have the same problems we had in the first part of the season.

would've wanted Cristico to be here to groom him for next season but i dont know why he wasnt brought in really

V. Corleone

Jan 26, 2007
In spite of our injury crisis, we are going to be the winter champions. Thanks to the few players who have been available to play.

I'm not saying that we don't need new players right now, but we've already signed 3 players; Grygera, Salihamdizic and Criscito. We could have signed Grygera for 2 million euros, but I do prefer to land him on a free transfer in the summer.

I'm still waiting for the big buys. :cool:

OP
Vinman

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
  • Thread Starter #51
    And yet they are still not better than Juve.

So while they are making all of these winter signings to fight for promotion, they are still inferior talent-wise to take over the top spot.

All the while, the powers that be in Turin are stashing away what little money they have this winter in order to parlay that into summer signings that will not only keep them from the bottom feeders of Serie A, but make them legitimate title contenders next season.

Seriously, even if Genoa, Bologna, and Napoli make it into Serie A next year, do you honestly think that they will be able to field a team that would be nothing better than mid-table at best??

if those 3 make it out of B, then guess who's left there ??

Lets do what we have to do to get out of B, and then worry about A

I've watched enough games this season to have some real concerns...

Gill_Juve said:
    all you do is chat poo
    is that the best you can come up with ??

expand your vocabulary of English, and come back and try again, son :tdown:

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
    New players ????

hay guys, am seeing the situation here more colorfull...looking to our roaster we have :

Grygira/Blazariti-------CB/Kovach------CB/Criscitio-----Chelleni/Balzariti
    Camo/Marcyoni------Baro/C.Zaniti-------CM------Nedved/Hamidizitch/Palla
    ---------------------------Trez/Bojinov-------DP/Palla

first Camo/Buffon are most porbably staying....and may Trez...
    so what we are missing is 2 CBs...1 CM and if and only if Trez wants to leave ...
    we can replace hime with CF......

CBs : most probably Barzagly and another one .....the first we can give palermo Miccoli with few $$$....
    CM : we have two solution, definsive mid like Emerson whos ready to come back ...at least temprory solution ....or attacking one ....this is abit difficult where they are numbered if u look for vision, leadreship....etc....some one semilar to Gerared ( am not saying we have to get him)...or Danial Crvalho...Diego...etc ...whcih ofcourse our management will dig deep in the bocket.....

CF : the simple one, sell trez for great sum of money and with that get Klose.

our management is working fine guys ....we have to judge them on 31th of Aug 2007 :)

and for this season, enough with
    Zebina/Biri----Kovach----Chellini/Yakinda-----Balza
    Dude i have never seen so many spelling mistakes of player names EVER!

Do you support Juventus? or even follow football? surely you should be able to spell names unless your 8 or something.

AND WHO THE HELL IS YAKINDA????????

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006

Do you support Juventus? or even follow football? surely you should be able to spell names unless your 8 or something.

:rofl2: +rep for making me cry of laugh.

Cuti

The Real MC
    Jul 30, 2006

same thoughts! I asked him further up who Yakinda is but no reply. Even mark83 spells better :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)