We have NOBODY signed to help us NOW !!! (6 Viewers)

OP
Vinman

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
  • Thread Starter #71
    for anyone who is still not convinced that we need another defender now, in todays starting lineup, we have an unproven Piccolo, and a guy who is a DM and not a CB, named Giannichedda

just to think, we have the "semi-reliable" Kovac and the stumbling fool BUMsong out with injuries, who arent much better than whats in todays lineup

we need a defender, now

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    I wanted desperately at least a new CB and midfielder this month but:

- next game is in 7 days
    - mercato closes in 4
    - we'll have Legrottaglie, Kovac and probably Boumsong and Chiellini back.

and we managed to be on top of the Serie B with Piccolo and Giannichedda playing at CB.

EDIT: Secco sucks!!! :D

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
    Oct 20, 2004
    sorry guys fo mistakes ..actually am writing name's pronunciation..... sorry agian..but instead of arguing my post u just check the grammer of it :)....
    Yakinda....yes he is Giannichedda ....am Arabic and my writting english osn't that good..... also am Juve supporter since 98 :)

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
    for anyone who is still not convinced that we need another defender now, in todays starting lineup, we have an unproven Piccolo, and a guy who is a DM and not a CB, named Giannichedda

just to think, we have the "semi-reliable" Kovac and the stumbling fool BUMsong out with injuries, who arent much better than whats in todays lineup

we need a defender, now
    :agree: :pint:

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    we don't need any player, a midfielder would be good thou, but this squad is more than enough to bring us back to serie A, and everything is going great (even If we lose to spezia), no need to panic..

we only need to keep our players safe, not injured..
    Still the same thought..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)