We have NOBODY signed to help us NOW !!! (5 Viewers)

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
with less than 6 days left in the transfer window, our brilliant management has signed absolutely NO ONE who can help us right now, to insure promotion

We have defensive worries at the moment, a midfield that could probably use one more good player, and I see that other Serie B teams are strengthening themselves for the promotion push (Di Vaio to Genoa...and dont be surprised if Napoli signs a big name in the next few days)

Anyone who believes that we cant get any bigger names now is mistaken...money talks, and we are the biggest team in Italy, with some big future ambitions (I hope !!:D )

What do you guys think ??

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
You're absolutely right. It seems that the management is trying to save a penny where ever they can, but what they don't realize is that if we don't get promoted (God forbid) then all that money will be useless.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
If a big number of injuries do no repeat until the end of season, I think we don´t need any new players now, we are strong enough.

I was also moaning for new players before, but I really think we don´t need them now.

Serie B is not that hard.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Juventus has never purchased a player during the January transfer market to play in the same season. I think we should expect this trend to continue, however painful it might be. But as the way things are going, it's not like we're absolutely desperate for reinforcements such as we were when Lippi spent his final season on our touchline.

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
If a big number of injuries do no repeat until the end of season, I think we don´t need any new players now, we are strong enough.

I was also moaning for new players before, but I really think we don´t need them now.

Serie B is not that hard.
:agree:

If you think about the fact that we are leading serieB now with 2 points, and we started with -9 points that makes a difference off 11 points with the second.
dd to that the fact we had a lot of injuries and I am confident we can manage to win serieB with the present squad.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

we're good as it is.

edit: we could use a defender true, if we'd get grygera this month it'd be very good, but other than that we're all set for promotion.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
We could unload Tudor+Legro and bring in a decent back up who doesnt spend 80% of the season injured... someone of our property, no reason to spend,
we spent a fortune on Criscito, we could at least grab him now...

noobs...

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Don't noob me, dush-facial.
Burke you are exactly the man i need to teach me some proper English:D
were do you find all those words every dictionary fail to include?
I dont understand a thing of what you said but i guess that was funny:p
Gotta stick around Burke more:cool:
but hey, drop some hint in common English once in a while pls:smoke:

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
we don't need any player, a midfielder would be good thou, but this squad is more than enough to bring us back to serie A, and everything is going great (even If we lose to spezia), no need to panic..

we only need to keep our players safe, not injured..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)