[WC] World Cup 2018 - General Talk Thread (48 Viewers)

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Only one change is expected in Croatia's starting XI compared to round 1 - a DM Badelj to replace an attacking player (Kramaric) - with an obvious intention to pay more attention to Messi.
3-4 changes are expected in Argentina's XI, but it looks like Dybala and Higuain won't start again. Normally I'd hate it, but tonight I'll be glad if they won't play at all. It will hurt if they score.
Unless it's a consolation goal.
Think Croatia will win this?
I'm intending to bet on 'em. Return looks delicious and Argentina is bunk as fuck.

- - - Updated - - -

200$ on both team to score and Croatia to win has a return of 1600$ :drool:

- - - Updated - - -

If I do it and they win it with a score line of 3-1/ 2-1 for Croatia I will buy at least 2 Mandzo shirt's with that money. 1 of juve and 1 of croatia

- - - Updated - - -

A bet of 200 on specifically 2-1 scoreline in Croatia's favor has a return of 3000$ :beppe::warrior:

- - - Updated - - -

Croatia has never beaten a South American side in the WC :scared:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I'd go with both teams to score there, decent odd.
With who winning? :scared:

- - - Updated - - -

My heart says Mandzo, but my head says draw, my hatred says Argentina ain't getting shite

- - - Updated - - -

Both teams to score with Croatia win, on a bet of 200 will bring me back 1600 :beppe:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Mostly I get my shit done by lunch break (unless longer meetings occur) and the rest of the day I look busy on my PC streaming games on the ipad :baus:
Ya I am more or less done with work by lunch break too, but in my case my office is a glass office, my team can see if I'm streaming a football game or something. I end up missing the first game most of the time, unless its a good game like Portugal and Morocco yesterday, I just go home :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 48)