[WC] World Cup 2018 - General Talk Thread (9 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Don't you have soem vegemite to eat of a Kangaroo penis? GFY! Look at this wombat called Bruce from Bogan central. What a Berro. Stick to fingering Koala's and that shitty sport where you always lose to New Zealand.

:maddy:
Vegemite and Kangaroo penis are both amazing products and I won’t have the likes of you besmirching them. And I don’t finger Koalas, I eat dat booty instead, of course.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Vegemite and Kangaroo penis are both amazing products and I won’t have the likes of you besmirching them. And I don’t finger Koalas, I eat dat booty instead, of course.
Fingering the Koala: An Australian version of the popular Party Game 'pin the tail on the donkey'; often played during barbecues on the beach under heavy influence of Foster's. There's a special Christmas version called: 'Fingering your cousin' that especially immigrants from Albania, Malta and Wales enjoy.

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
I did, and I resorted to hyperbole :D
Okay, I agree on that.

What are your expectations? I think you guys might make the QFs but it depends on the draw and owes more to the level of competition and inadequacies of the other squads than to any core competencies England may or may not posses ;)
I'll watch all the England games, and probably Belgium's as well. Maybe catch a bit of France, S Korea, Denmark, Columbia for the Spurs boys.

My only expectation, and which isn't unreasonable, is that England get into the knock-out rounds. And from there, it's hope more than expectation. But look - gotta be in it to win it.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Okay, I agree on that.

I'll watch all the England games, and probably Belgium's as well. Maybe catch a bit of France, S Korea, Denmark, Columbia for the Spurs boys.

My only expectation, and which isn't unreasonable, is that England get into the knock-out rounds. And from there, it's hope more than expectation. But look - gotta be in it to win it.
I think England should comfortably get into the Knockout rounds; Panama and Tunisia should pose no problems whatsoever. You're probably going to come up against Colombia or Poland after that, and I think you stand a chance. QFs, if you make it that far, will be incredibly tough; I think you'll be up against Germany or Brazil then.

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
These tournaments invariably do not generate the match-ups that we all expect. There's always one big team that falls early, and always a dark horse.

All most us can hope is that our country is the dark horse.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Our coach prefers to play De Bruyne in front of a three man defense..

Man, we are going to get butchered at the World Cup. I have never seen a coach as bad as this guy. At times I just don't believe what I'm seeing. The pre and post game interviews are mindboggling too. He says a lot of words but if you start to dissect them he really says nothing. He thinks he's a communication genius, but everyone sees right through him.

He's also, to make matters even worse, a shit human being. Total garbage.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk
:lol:

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
spoke to a Croatia fan the other day, he told me that he has little hope for them to get out of the group as his NT always fucks up against South American and African teams and this time they got Brazil, Mexico and Cameroon :lol: although, I do think that Moscow weather and time zone will be far kinder to European teams than South Africa or Brazil, in Germany 2006 6 teams out of 8 in quarterfinals were European and 4 out of 4 in semi's

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Really can't stand him. He's an empty shell of a man. Everything he says, everything he does is with PR in the back of his mind. He didn't go to Rome for Nainggolan or the NT. He went because it would look good. Ridiculous person.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
spoke to a Croatia fan the other day, he told me that he has little hope for them to get out of the group as his NT always fucks up against South American and African teams and this time they got Brazil, Mexico and Cameroon :lol: although, I do think that Moscow weather and time zone will be far kinder to European teams than South Africa or Brazil, in Germany 2006 6 teams out of 8 in quarterfinals were European and 4 out of 4 in semi's
Brazil are in a group with Switzerland, Serbia, and Costa Rica.

Croatia are with Argentina, Nigeria, and Iceland.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)