[WC] World Cup 2014 - General Talk Thread (12 Viewers)

the Champs

• Argentina

• Germany

Results are only viewable after voting.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
If they wanted to give it out of spite, Neymar should have gotten it. That guy was the only player on the worldcup, who you watch just because he was playing, not his team or anyone else

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
I love Schurle btw. Dude needs to start for Chelsea.
He's a talented boy indeed. So is Gotze. I remember back in 11-12 when he would barely start any game yet when he came in he showed how talented he was. But personally i never truly believed he could be a big star, so many youngsters never really make it.

When i saw Gotze coming in i thought to myself "a 22 yo kid who everybody overrates so much can't handle the pressure of a WC final" and boy was i wrong. Now he has everything to become a legend like Matthaus before him.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I'd like to know how the fans will react to sabella not taking Tevez now, especially after the shitty performances palacio put in, then again aguero was hardly any better

- - - Updated - - -

yeah instead we have to put up with arsenal fans claiming how it is their world cup because podolski, ozil and mertesacker represents them
REPRESENT!!

Bayernstar

Heritage of Kahn
Mar 16, 2013
Is that what he says? @Bayernstar can you translate for us?
Yes, sort of. He said "Den scheiß goldenen Schuh kannst dir hinter die Ohren schmieren" which means "You can take it and shove it".
it's not standard german :D it's bavarian german, most german even dont understand it :D
yes oldlady already said, he says, you can take the shit golden shoe for the best scorer and lubricate behind your ears, in english it sound weird, but actually he means: I dont care about that golden shoe, I'm world champion, thats what matters, we have the golden cup and you take the golden shoe.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Messi winning the player of the tournament is a disgrace and i am in no way a hater or a fan.

He had a strange WC, seemed like he was carrying the entire team along with Di Maria and it was a good surprise. Before the final i was thinking if Messi showed up and carried the team without Di Maria, win or lose i would happily hail him as the best player of his generation (post Zidane) As much as i would hate him being hailed as god's best gift to earth after gifting it with life, his retarded followers claiming him to be the best ever football player after none, i would still accept him as the greatest of his generation.

Why i might never be a fan of him was evident before ET. German team is in a huddle, the coach speaks and hands it over to the captian Lahm who then hands it over to schweinsteiger with all three offering frantic advice. Cut to the Argentina side Messi looks uninterested, Sabella looks scared to make eye contact with him or even look his way while offering advice, the midget says nothing and just walks away before the coach is finished talking. On the field German players clap, give thumbs up and complain to each other on every opportunity. Messi on the other hand looks emotionless, almost like he is disgusted at being made to play with these "lesser beings". It was such a disgrace watching him walk around the pitch, not even jog but fucking walk, i thought i was a part of strategy to conserve energy for the later part of the game but it never happened. Sure he had his moments in the first half but after that he just shut down. He wasnt invisible but he left his team without a captain and that really was Argentina's biggest disadvantage.

So the final defeat is on Messi, and thankfully his passionless passive face might never be seen in a final again.

Fuck Sabella for being a pussy and fuck him twice for taking Palacio and fuck him in the ass for not taking Tevez, i hope the home media rips him apart for that. Easiest route of anyone to the finals and he blows it.

Fantastic German generation who deserved to win the WC more than anyone, this generation might be better than Spain's when they started dominating. I was hoping Klose scored a goal in the final as well. They just might be unbeatable in near future.

Biggest disappointment of the tournament : Belgium
Player of the tournament : Not Messi
Best Goal : Cahill against Netherlands
Best team : Germany
Coach : Manure cunt

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)