[WC] World Cup 2014 - General Talk Thread (37 Viewers)

the Champs

• Argentina

• Germany

Results are only viewable after voting.

pibull1986

Reggae Boy
Oct 26, 2009
Ronaldo 2.0 in the making
yes, but it didn't work then and it won't work now....i'm always against fielding a non-fit player in high stakes match....not only the player will do shid in the match, but it sends the message that the other players are worth less....its advisable to pour ur effort in the remaining players than in rushing the player to make an appearance...in fact if used correctly u can rally and fire up ur players....

- - - Updated - - -

Now that there is 75% chance of the world cup trophy being won outright, i realized how dope this trophy really is...i don't want it changed :)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I love how Messi went from being a "midget whose stats are padded because of Xavi and Iniesta" to the "Messi factor"
He still is an unlikable midget cunt, but he has upped his game for his country @ this WC. having said that, the quality of the teams on display has been quite appalling, so that might have aided him slightly as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Juventino[RUS];4611097 said:

90.000 of people were celebrating what? top 8 finish? jeez.....
They were celebrating their country's most successful ever showing at a World Cup perhaps :shifty:

- - - Updated - - -

Looks like Blanca from Street Fighter

- - - Updated - - -

Brazil and Germany, by far the World Cup's two most successful nations.
Brazil have 5 WC trophies, and Germany 3. Somewhere out there, there is Italy, with 4 World Cup trophies, so you are wrong.

OP
swag

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
  • Thread Starter #7,788

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
    It's Ramadan. He don't eat that shit in daylight, bishes.

My best guess too.

Kind of like Capello's $11+ million salary and the historic achievements it delivered for Russia? :heart:
    it's was a big achievement for russians to win the group against Portugal and to be on the world cup for the first time in 12 years,
    and fuck anyone who doesn't it becauese of religion, and also fuck vegans

- - - Updated - - -

Mar 10, 2009
    What?? They probably had the best overall team in the tournament, strong in every department. Lead by the genius that is JRR.

This incarnation is horrible in comparison.
    Messi really wasn't really the star that he was back then. Their team back then relied on players such as Cambiasso, Veron, Crespo, Saviola all good players but hardly setting the world elite

OP
    swag

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
  • Thread Starter #7,794
    X is mod of the year material. There i said it.
    Absolutely. Would I shock anyone in suggesting that X is not the only person who feels that we should come to RUS's occasional defense, but he could well be the first to act on it? :D

I missed your bus.
    The route schedule changed for the WC. We're back on normal hours now. :)

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
    Jan 16, 2013
    Absolutely. Would I shock anyone in suggesting that X is not the only person who feels that we should come to RUS's occasional defense, but he could well be the first to act on it? :D

The route schedule changed for the WC. We're back on normal hours now. :)
    Which proves he's a good man as he realizes RUS is harmless. Can be annoying at times but he's just an easily amused kid.

Fuck yo i had to walk 20 miles daily in that meantime. Don't pull that shit on us again u hear?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)