[WC] World Cup 2014 - General Talk Thread (17 Viewers)

the Champs

• Argentina

• Germany

Results are only viewable after voting.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006

- - - Updated - - -

After his team was eliminated from the World Cup, the Nigerian captain personally offered to refund all expenses that fans of his country paid for to travel to Brazil.
According to sources close to the player, he just needs their bank details and pin numbers to complete the transactions.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Juventino[RUS];4612081 said:
After his team was eliminated from the World Cup, the Nigerian captain personally offered to refund all expenses that fans of his country paid for to travel to Brazil.
According to sources close to the player, he just needs their bank details and pin numbers to complete the transactions.
:D

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
Messi really wasn't really the star that he was back then. Their team back then relied on players such as Cambiasso, Veron, Crespo, Saviola all good players but hardly setting the world elite
Ayala = world class
Samuel = world class
Sorin = very good
Cambiasso = very good
Riquelme - genius
Mascherano = very good
Crespo = world class
Saviola/Tevez/Messi = very good.

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
Imagine having Ronaldo and Romario in the same line up in 1997.

Then 17 years later in 2014 having to rely on fucking Fred and Hulk.

:facepalm2:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
That's going to be pathetic. Weakest Brazil ever reaching the final is just :tdown:

I also don't believe they have what it takes to beat Germans. And without Neymar IMO it's a mission impossible.
They haven't lost a competitive game in Brazil in nearly 40 years. As "pathetic" as they may seem, they still have that record to protect, a vociferous home crowd and most likely the match officials by their side. And also let's not forget that Germany has developed a bit of a reputation in the last few years of being chokers in the semi final stage of competition.

The loss of Neymar is a blessing in disguise IMO, because now the attacking midfielders and strikers will see this as opportunity to prove to their country that they can win without their star player. I expect Fred to score.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)