[WC] World Cup 2014 - General Talk Thread (12 Viewers)

the Champs

• Argentina

• Germany

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Really enjoyed how the Belgians took the game to the US. I thought they would fall apart at 60 minutes but they just kept going for it. Tim Howard was immense. That Origi boy has some good movements & eye for goal.

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
Was about time we showed the world what we were capable off.
Credits to the US for playing football instead of only defending.
One of the most entertaining QF's of the WC.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Was about time we showed the world what we were capable off.
Credits to the US for playing football instead of only defending.
One of the most entertaining QF's of the WC.
easy there, ches, have patience.

congrats on the win, you waffle fuckers. now make it count and beat those Argie inbreds.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
This is the first World Cup where all 8 group winners are in the quarter finals. And , it is exactly the same of this years Champions League.

I hope France wins because its the only team with a Juventus representative left in the tournament. We got to keep the record to be the club with highest number of WC winners.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
2002, 2006 and 2010 were extremely horrible, I can't decide which is the worse of them all but probably the vuvuzelas do the tie breaker in making 2010 the worst. 1986 and this one are great in entertainment, 1998 is simply great in the way Zidane ran the show and 1994 in the quality of football it had. 1990 was neither good nor bad.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
This is the most entertaining World Cup since 1994 for me.

I will always have a soft spot for 2006 though (with Italy's win) but there was plenty of boring games in that tournament, namely in the knockout rounds.

2010 was the biggest piece of shit ever. Vuvuzelas, boring football, Spain's 1-0 tiki taka shite, way too defensive...the worst WC I can remember.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
This is the most entertaining World Cup since 1994 for me.

I will always have a soft spot for 2006 though (with Italy's win) but there was plenty of boring games in that tournament, namely in the knockout rounds.

2010 was the biggest piece of shit ever. Vuvuzelas, boring football, Spain's 1-0 tiki taka shite, way too defensive...the worst WC I can remember.
And this:

Basically a painted one of these:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)