[WC] World Cup 2014 - General Talk Thread (13 Viewers)

the Champs

• Argentina

• Germany

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
swag

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
  • Thread Starter #6,982
    One thing that is weird that all of the seeded favorites won in the Round of 16. Ie, no upsets in 8 matches.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    One thing that is weird that all of the seeded favorites won in the Round of 16. Ie, no upsets in 8 matches.
    Coincidence, since lots of them needed penalties, extra time or last minute goals.
    Only Colombia and France won confidently, and even in the case of France the result was 0:0 after 80 minutes.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Coincidence, since lots of them needed penalties, extra time or last minute goals.
    Only Colombia and France won confidently, and even in the case of France the result was 0:0 after 80 minutes.
    But that only shows that the matches were close. Even Colombia won by a moment of individual brilliance.

Rufio

Nov 24, 2012
    I prefer a difficult WC, than a lousy one with all the favorites winning 3-0+ in their respective matches.

WC has been a rollercoaster and we are bearly in the Quarters, fuckin awesome.

Fanboys will always cheer for the obvious, that's why they are fanboys.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    costa rica dont deserve to be in the last eight?

can someone refresh my memory did they not win against their opponents, or did they get a default 3-0 win because their opponents withdrew?

that's right, keep hating jelous children whos backwards teams like crotia and pakistan are $#@!
    I really don't get how some keep complaining about this World Cup. So what your team got beaten? So what there has been surprises? World Cup tournaments are for entertainment and so far this has been the most entertaining football tournament ever.
    You guys are right. Anyone who is not enjoying this WC should think more about it.

The only stain in this tournament has been the camerroon fiasco which i hope is solved and those bastards get banned from football forever.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
    @Oz_Bianconero88 i was going to post that , since the first time i saw that video here i can't help but laugh when i hear individual brilliance :lol:

Nov 17, 2012
    wot?!

How does this guy have a job on television?
    Because he has a cooking show! :p

Also, because he is/was a gun!!

Despite the highlights he's actually quite a decent pundit though.

- - - Updated - - -

@Oz_Bianconero88 i was going to post that , since the first time i saw that video here i can't help but laugh when i hear individual brilliance :lol:
    Zelic delivers, every time, definitely.. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)