[WC] World Cup 2014 - General Talk Thread (6 Viewers)

the Champs

• Argentina

• Germany

Results are only viewable after voting.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I would rather watch Costa Rica than Italy or England, at least they are fun to watch, and a better team, too.

Hopefully Costa Rica wins.

Wouldn't it be awesome if somehow Holland, Argentina, France, and Brazil manage to lose? That would be a World Cup dream.
Fuck no, yes, nah, oh yes

Which one? There is no way in hell I am missing Greece Costa Rica, I will be in the live thread camping before kick off. What criticism?
Greece Costa Rica offcourse. Game of the century

classico was just warm up for peasants

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I would rather watch Costa Rica than Italy or England, at least they are fun to watch, and a better team, too.

Hopefully Costa Rica wins.

Wouldn't it be awesome if somehow Holland, Argentina, France, and Brazil manage to lose? That would be a World Cup dream.
Of course, I would love it if we witness a new winner nation.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Only thing that could save Russian football team now is a Muslim coach. Fire Capello and bring in a Muslim cosh ahead of Euro '16.

What you guys think? Please discuss.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Only thing that could save Russian football team now is a Muslim coach. Fire Capello and bring in a Muslim cosh ahead of Euro '16.

What you guys think? Please discuss.
:tup:

They need to give citizenship to some African immigrants to raise the quality of the NT as well. The rest of europe is doing it & Russia can't afford to be left behind.

Russia needs their Benzema or Balotelli.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Why would anyone watch Costa Rica-Greece? Yes, the Costaricans and the Greeks for obvious reason, RUS because the name of Costa Rica's Yeltsin Tejeda is the only Russian thing left in the World Cup, and I'll watch it for my insomnia. But why the rest of you? A bunch of Estebans trying to break the wall Giannis and Kostas will set in the bloody jungle.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Why would anyone watch Costa Rica-Greece? Yes, the Costaricans and the Greeks for obvious reason, RUS because the name of Costa Rica's Yeltsin Tejeda is the only Russian thing left in the World Cup, and I'll watch it for my insomnia. But why the rest of you? A bunch of Estebans trying to break the wall Giannis and Kostas will set in the bloody jungle.
I will be sure to fix a plate of olives, feta, and tzakiti with some mango salsa on the side.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Neymar is injured and worries Scolari for the next match.

You could tell from after that tackle in the starting minutes that he wasn't himself, the doctor said his right thigh is double it's size.

@PedroFlu

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Neymar is the only thing great about this old shell of Brazil, would be laughably exposed without him, like they were in the 2nd half when he was clearly playing with some injury.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
That defense will soooo cost Colombia one of these days. Even the slow serie A teams are destroying Zuniga, Armero and the AC Milan superstars Yepes and Zapata. But it won't matter much, since the quarters are a great achievement for Colombia.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)