[WC] World Cup 2014 - General Talk Thread (17 Viewers)

the Champs

• Argentina

• Germany

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Juventino[RUS];4598127 said:
at least i have mind, while you lack it
Chernobyl logic lvl 99
Juventino[RUS];4598141 said:
with current roster of players it will be hard, but we have some good young prospects, if they will manage to become better players then we can repeat our success of 08 euro, and Capello is doing amazing job - he's visiting at least 2-3 games of each round of RPL, he is looking for new face for our team, he rejuvenated squad how could, our defence were looking good, we only conceded 1 goal from counter-attack from Belgium, while other 2 were conceded only because of Akinfeev's mistakes

- - - Updated - - -

ye ye keep talking brainless child of poor love
Okay, child of brother and sister mistake.
Juventino[RUS];4598190 said:
keep talking, neanderthal
I will, product of radiation laced condom.
Juventino[RUS];4598240 said:
feel sorry for your father, i bet he can't forgive himself that he forgot to buy condoms back then and now he is forced to deal with you :( poor old man :(
I told him & he agreed but he said your mom was too busy using all the condoms in Sochi back then & ran out of condoms when your uncle came over for a visit.
Juventino[RUS];4598308 said:
I'd like to insult you, but i'm afraid that i won't do it as well as mother nature did
Like the day you were born & the doctor tried to choke you with your umbilical cord?
Juventino[RUS];4598353 said:
no, like the day when you was born and your mother said "what a treasure" and your father replied "ye, let's bury it"
Copy/paste jokes? :tdown:

What did your cousin say to your mom when she took your virginity? I lost my virginity to a retarded guy last night... I wanted my first time to be special.

:lol: :lol: :lol;

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I am fake fanning Holland - Mexico which I think is an epic match that will most probably end with extra time.

Then the clash of the titans, the World Cup showdown, the game to watch Greece Costa Rica, what a match up! Missing this is the real fake fanning for any football fan, I will be watching and wishing it'll never end.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
I am fake fanning Holland - Mexico which I think is an epic match that will most probably end with extra time.

Then the clash of the titans, the World Cup showdown, the game to watch Greece Costa Rica, what a match up! Missing this is the real fake fanning for any football fan, I will be watching and wishing it'll never end.
:lol2:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

Please, watch it with us in the live thread, and dont shy away from any criticism. Gonna be amazing :D

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

I would rather watch Costa Rica than Italy or England, at least they are fun to watch, and a better team, too.

Hopefully Costa Rica wins.

Wouldn't it be awesome if somehow Holland, Argentina, France, and Brazil manage to lose? That would be a World Cup dream.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Juventino[RUS];4598478 said:
"actually i like it :lol"

Seriously? Re-editing your posts? What a lowlifer
Not what I wrote, sperm gobbler. You copy stuff off other sites, call it your own & I'm the low life? Go eat one of your mangled cousins wounded vaginas.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)