[WC] World Cup 2014 - General Talk Thread (15 Viewers)

the Champs

• Argentina

• Germany

Results are only viewable after voting.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Why would anyone watch Costa Rica-Greece? Yes, the Costaricans and the Greeks for obvious reason, RUS because the name of Costa Rica's Yeltsin Tejeda is the only Russian thing left in the World Cup, and I'll watch it for my insomnia. But why the rest of you? A bunch of Estebans trying to break the wall Giannis and Kostas will set in the bloody jungle.
I'm gonna watch hoping Greece gets embarrassed and the CONCACAF team makes it through. Will probably be a shit game but whatever, it's the world cup.

Sucks that Chile lost, if their players weren't complete retards when it came to penalty kicks they might've stood a chance. Only one good penalty kick from all of them. :sergio:

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
Russia need a russian coach that has experience and gets the respect of the players.

Thing is, do they have such coach
Russian millionaires respect only foreigners
local coach only cause vomiting
Huus comeback :facepalm2:

- - - Updated - - -

Juventino[RUS];4598587 said:

- - - Updated - - -

http://brazil-soccer.reuters.com/article/KBN0F30VG/%27Disgrace-of-Gijon%27-irrelevant-for-Algeria-match%3A-Loew
Low :heart: 3-0 rape pls :touched: Allahu Kebab 3x portion :touched:
Там Дасаев или Пассарела :boh:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Gotta feel for Chile. Such a dynamic and explosive team. They play with passion and hunger. Penalties wouldn't have been required had the bar not be unkind/cruel to them in the 119'th minute.

Colombia look highly impressive; James Rodriguez :sigh: has been the player of the tournament for me thus far.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
A closed game with two teams in organisation decided by a rare creative impuls.

totally my liking. not sure its urs
It sure is, I like watching both teams.

However I'm not sure if I agree with that first sentence :D I think Holland will break through their middle quite easy so IMO we'll see many dangerous actions if anything.

- - - Updated - - -

How hot is it wherever they are playing?
Some matches were played while being 22 degrees I think. However some (and majority) were played at 28-32 degrees.

But that's not the main issue, it's the humidity.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)