[WC] World Cup 2014 - General Talk Thread (3 Viewers)

the Champs

• Argentina

• Germany

Results are only viewable after voting.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Muller is the leading goalscorer now with 3 goals.

he was also the top scorer from the last WC with 5, thats a total of 8 in just 2 WCs and hes only 25... if he continues to perform like this he will eventualy overtake Ronaldo who has 15 (or Klose who has a chance to overtake Ronaldo at this WC) and become the top scorer in the WC history...

OP
swag

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3,211
    What's on your mind, Greggy? :D
    Coentrao is the killer. The team could have survived the group still with a couple of victories, because Germany is getting all 9 points -- that was a given. Pepe might sting a little, but Neto is OK and a cooler head.

But without Coentrao it's Round of 16 at best for them this time.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
    Apr 14, 2005
    Coentrao is the killer. The team could have survived the group still with a couple of victories, because Germany is getting all 9 points -- that was a given. Pepe might sting a little, but Neto is OK and a cooler head.

But without Coentrao it's Round of 16 at best for them this time.

or it might just be the rallying cause for the players, i really hope portugal does well

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
    It's no surprise guys, portugal are not a top team. Dont forget they finished 2nd to Russia in the qualifiers and had to go into a play off against Sweden to get here.

They are a good team but i wouldn't even consider them contenders.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
    It's no surprise guys, portugal are not a top team. Dont forget they finished 2nd to Russia in the qualifiers and had to go into a play off against Sweden to get here.

They are a good team but i wouldn't even consider them contenders.
    if they somehow dodge Germany in the knock.out stage, they could reach the final. they play with the winner of the group with Algeria, Belgium, Russia and Korea, and i can see them progress against either of these teams...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)