[WC] World Cup 2014 - General Talk Thread (51 Viewers)

the Champs

• Argentina

• Germany

Results are only viewable after voting.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I want Italy to fail miserably along with every other European team(Argentina too, fuck Messi), during this world cup. Would love to see one of Chile, Uruguay, Ghana(or any other African team) or Japan winning it.

OP
swag

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,176
    Scolari likes his own boys as much as any coach. I could see those three not endearing themselves to Big Phil.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
    Jan 16, 2013
    Scolari likes his own boys as much as any coach. I could see those three not endearing themselves to Big Phil.
    Yep. In 2002 he went against the whole country as he said no to a Romário in top form. Felipão is a tough cookie.

I swear you love me. :klin:

And it is. Scolari (probably drunk at the Carnival)only revealed this to trusted friends, somehow it leaked to this source we know. It hasn't hit the big media yet and i doubt it will until the last minute.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
    Yep. In 2002 he went against the whole country as he said no to a Romário in top form. Felipão is a tough cookie.

I swear you love me. :klin:

And it is. Scolari (probably drunk at the Carnival)only revealed this to trusted friends, somehow it leaked to this source we know. It hasn't hit the big media yet and i doubt it will until the last minute.
    But surely he hasn't even been thinking of picking them?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 49)