[WC] World Cup 2014 - General Talk Thread (18 Viewers)

the Champs

• Argentina

• Germany

Results are only viewable after voting.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Fred's injury is worse than we thought. He'll be out for yet another 2 months and will probably miss the WC.

:scared: Fuck, when did we stop producing good strikers :cry: If only Diego Costa wasn't a traitor...

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
Fred's injury is worse than we thought. He'll be out for yet another 2 months and will probably miss the WC.

:scared: Fuck, when did we stop producing good strikers :cry: If only Diego Costa wasn't a traitor...
Still don't understand why he chose Spain, it's not like it's 2010 where there's a large gap in quality between the two sides. And I don't buy that he feels Spanish just after living in the country for a few years.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Still don't understand why he chose Spain, it's not like it's 2010 where there's a large gap in quality between the two sides. And I don't buy that he feels Spanish just after living in the country for a few years.
Brazil didn't call him up. He chose Spain. Having sweet season. Now Brazil has no forward and Brazil wants.

- - - Updated - - -

Is that a quote from the Wizard of Oz?
You know it.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Because that dummy-faced mofo is a cockroach and cockroaches like to hang out with other cockroaches.

Nobody buys that. He wants glory and thinks Spain will give it to him. I'll laugh my ass off when they don't even get past group stage.

- - - Updated - - -

Brazil didn't call him up. He chose Spain. Having sweet season. Now Brazil has no forward and Brazil wants..
Yes, we did in 2013. He didn't impress and wasn't called up again. But there was absolutely no way, with the form he's in, he would miss the WC.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
That was a friendly right, not a real game?
Yeah, IIRC one match was against Italy and that was more than a year away from the WC. Scolari is normally a fair guy, had he shown him he deserved a spot in the squad he'd get it. His excuse was that "Spain gave him everything he has". Biggest bullshit i ever heard. He wants glory...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)