[WC] World Cup 2014 - General Talk Thread (27 Viewers)

the Champs

• Argentina

• Germany

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
swag

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
  • Thread Starter #6,662
    Absolutely not. As Aaron and the other Americans already established, the weather is perfect and the only problem are the icebergs on the pitch.
    I repeat, the weather is great, it's not a jungle, watch out for the icebergs.
    Actually, other than the ridiculousness of Manaus, I don't see how the other locations in Brazil in their winter are any worse than playing in, say, Italy in the summer.

But that's just me...

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
    Absolutely not. As Aaron and the other Americans already established, the weather is perfect and the only problem are the icebergs on the pitch.
    I repeat, the weather is great, it's not a jungle, watch out for the icebergs.
    Talking to yourself? :D

Nov 17, 2012
    Just keep it in mind when your comments get you infractions. You know exactly what you said and what you did. If anything, it's trolling and we all know that's against the rules. It's funny the first couple of times but weeks later we have to put a stop to it. Kind of like when posters get excited in the off season and start gumming up threads with nonsense making them unreadable for some members. You can make this a nationalistic thing if you want, but it's not. It's a "let's make the world cup thread less annoying thing".
    You make it sound as if there are no rain forests or jungle in Brazil? What on earth does geography and vegetation have to do with nationalism? It's a flimsy and intellectually weak comparison at best.. To mention that Brazil has a lot of jungle and rainforest is statement of fact, you should be placing infections on those stating the opposite for being fatuous and purposely untruthful.

OP
    swag

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
  • Thread Starter #6,672
    You make it sound as if there are no rain forests or jungle in Brazil? What on earth does geography and vegetation have to do with nationalism? It's a flimsy and intellectually weak comparison at best.. To mention that Brazil has a lot of jungle and rainforest is statement of fact, you should be placing infections on those stating the opposite for being fatuous and purposely untruthful.
    We could just call Europe "Nazi trench carnage" and call it even, but I'm not so sure that makes this a better conversation/place.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)