[WC] World Cup 2014 - General Talk Thread (36 Viewers)

the Champs

• Argentina

• Germany

Results are only viewable after voting.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Like it or not this World Cup has been amazing from the very first beginning. Actually a perfect indication for how great a tournament is going is the amount of bullshit that starts to fly around Juventuz. And quite honestly, recently there is almost nothing but bullshit....and butthurt but I guess those two come hand in hand.....what the fuck was that last phrase??
:lol: :tup:

:p as they should, he should be suspended at least 2 games

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Like it or not this World Cup has been amazing from the very first beginning. Actually a perfect indication for how great a tournament is going is the amount of bullshit that starts to fly around Juventuz. And quite honestly, recently there is almost nothing but bullshit....and butthurt but I guess those two come hand in hand.....what the fuck was that last phrase??
:agree:

I mean I'm not really happy with the WC as well, seeing as pretty much all of my favourites already got eliminated (Not only European teams, Chile and Ghana e.g. as well), but it's still damn enternaining and for me only behind 2006 in best WCs I've conciously witnessed.

Rufio

Nov 24, 2012
Inter fans don't like much Santos (Neymar).

Actually I don't remember clubs in Brazil that like each other, sometimes they make unions just to fight (briga aka brawl) popular big fan base clubs like Flamengo / Sao Paulo / Santos outside the stadium. Shit gets pretty real between the military police and the fans.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
:D

Yeah... But shouldn't he be punished according to rules though? If a ref didn't do anything in game and after a game he himself said he dived?

I would prefer if they banned players for diving with suspensions and fines equal to Suarez bites. What's two or three bites a year compared to every zillion dives a match?

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
This Robben thing is really getting out of hand, as most foreign media seem to have misinterpreted his words, thinking he's talking about the penalty that was given.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
This Robben thing is really getting out of hand, as most foreign media seem to have misinterpreted his words, thinking he's talking about the penalty that was given.
It doesn't matter what incident he was talking about as long as he said he dived. It's against the rules and should be punished according to rule book.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry if this question has been asked: Is part of the problem why European teams went home early because of hot temp & humid weather in Brazil?
Well this seems legit...

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
It doesn't matter what incident he was talking about as long as he said he dived. It's against the rules and should be punished according to rule book.
I'm fully aware it doesn't really change the fact of diving itself, but there is so much bullshit going 'round the web about this because most people think he admitted on having cheated to get the penalty that won us the game.

OP
swag

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
  • Thread Starter #6,657
    Aranguiz, the #20 from Chile plays for Internacional.
    He had a good tournament. I'd be surprised if some Europlonker club doesn't pick him up over the summer.

Inter fans don't like much Santos (Neymar).

Actually I don't remember clubs in Brazil that like each other, sometimes they make unions just to fight (briga aka brawl) popular big fan base clubs like Flamengo / Sao Paulo / Santos outside the stadium. Shit gets pretty real between the military police and the fans.
    So is Internacional trolling then I take it? Didn't realize that at first.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    Sorry if this question has been asked: Is part of the problem why European teams went home early because of hot temp & humid weather in Brazil?
    Absolutely not. As Aaron and the other Americans already established, the weather is perfect and the only problem are the icebergs on the pitch.
    I repeat, the weather is great, it's not a jungle, watch out for the icebergs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)