[WC] World Cup 2014 - General Talk Thread (53 Viewers)

the Champs

• Argentina

• Germany

Results are only viewable after voting.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
No, it was a discussion we started when I said that Argentina are my tournament favourites, he asked me if I would change my mind if I knew that they also play 3-5-2

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
No creativity with this midfield line, except Gago. Masherano-Gago-Di Maria would be great, with Aguero-Messi-Lavezzi as strikers. Pace and technique with that trio. But Higuain and Palacio are really good option.
di maria is not creative and cant pass for shit, in madrid he has bale and ronaldo open highways for him down the middle

- - - Updated - - -

Pussy mentality, the shape of the team was something I never complained about.
did you watch the game? they looked a lot like us :p

That was a jab at me, Jack. Don't mind him.
:sergoi:

GrecoJuve

May 19, 2014
di maria is not creative and cant pass for $#@!, in madrid he has bale and ronaldo open highways for him down the middle:
I know, but a midfield with Mascherano as DMC role, Gago as general and make the game and Di Maria to run and and go with the other 3 to score, something like CAM with more free role.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
this team would get my vote if they had ayala + veron and/or roman, they need that rock in defense and a midfield architect. Also more importantly they turn to messi when the going gets tough, and i dont see him rising up to the occasion, but who knows.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 51)