[WC] World Cup 2010 - General Talk Thread (9 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
That really was an unbelievable dive, who jumps up in the air like they have been leg-sweeped when someone puts a hand on their shoulder?

Big tournaments really do bring the worst out of that cunt.

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
I like this Demel character. who does he play for?

he plays for Hamburger SV. Good player, I bought him in my Montpellier Hérault football manager game on a free when he was old, good mentality, experience, great professional :tup:
(of course, that's all from football manager ;) )

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Must be a bunch of new fans watching this World Cup. Apparently ESPN keeps getting questions about what is the "group of death."
You watch it on ESPN? Man, I obviously never use the channel, but when I see their highlights on YouTube or something the quality of the commentators is always really poor.

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
You watch it on ESPN? Man, I obviously never use the channel, but when I see their highlights on YouTube or something the quality of the commentators is always really poor.

they aren't great, but they've made an effort for this world cup to bring in real commentators that know what they're talking about

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
they aren't great, but they've made an effort for this world cup to bring in real commentators that know what they're talking about
Haven't seen any ESPN highlights from this World Cup. I avoid their highlights on youtube for the most part too, so I can't say anything about them now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)