[WC] Italy vs France [09.07.2006] (1 Viewer)

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
What the fuck was Zidane doing?

France, even with Zidane's awful moment of drunken craziness, deserved to win. They dominated that match.

Oh well.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
ßömßärdîër said:
Materazzi is a fucking douche for whatever he said.

I hope he dies.

I agree 100% percent. Even after Zidane's idiotic response, Materazzi remains the number one disgrace to the sport of football, he deserves a life ban.

JuveBoy

Feb 4, 2003
it was a blackout for Zidane. But still I like this player, he was even better that Maradona, Cruyff and Pele. Forza Zidane and thanks for playing with us.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
even if matrix said something afwul, someone with expierence like zidane, whos idol for many and well one of the best players in the world, should not react like that. "mind games" those things are also part of football and you need to be cool.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Sir Sebastian said:
I agree 100% percent. Even after Zidane's idiotic response, Materazzi remains the number one disgrace to the sport of football, he deserves a life ban.
Needless to say, he was involved in every major incident in the match... France's penalty, his equaliser, Zidane's sending off, his perfectly struck penalty in the shootout. I absolutely hated him before this World Cup, but (without going so far as to say I'm a fan now) I gotta say I can't help but have a soft spot just for his heroics for the Azzurri in Germany.

Did anyone see who did the honours in chopping off Camo's tail?

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Forza Azzurri.. yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah campioneeeeeee. Unbelieveable stuff, really cant say much apart from my congratulations to my fellow Azzurri fans, and it really cant get any emotional than this for us.. Party Time :):toast: :excited: :touched: :cool: :heart: :drool: :biggrin:

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
Stephan said:
even if matrix said something afwul, someone with expierence like zidane, whos idol for many and well one of the best players in the world, should not react like that. "mind games" those things are also part of football and you need to be cool.

zidane is human being ! sometimes we can't control ourselves
everyone here is agree with me : Matrix is the shit ! he must been banned

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh God....i am soooooo happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i wish this will also help juve!!!!!!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)