[WC] Germany vs Italy [04-07-2006] (55 Viewers)

Mozart

F*ck the media
Feb 3, 2006
This game will be remembered in 60 years...what a magnifcent game...from minute 1 until 120 was top-class....even the referee.....made the game flow well....this how it must be done.....and Cannvaro....this guy is unbelieveable....no doubt he was MAN OF DA FUCKIN MATCH...his smile alone could win confidences....FORZA CANNA

Buy on AliExpress.com

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
Is Cannavaro for real??? I want u all to watch the game again & focus only on him!!! What the Fuck was he doing???? He was everywhere,running on every ball,now I really think that he takes Drugs.Canna man U ARE THE BEST.I am proud to be one of the biggest fans of a team that u play in.U have a spirit that I never saw before in my life,u covered for materazii,grosso & sometimes Gattuso.U were a true lieder yesterday.Thank U man & pleaaaaaassssse dont leave us,I know that a player like u shouldnt play in serie c but stay with us,U will never get the Love of fans like U will get from Juve fans. Forza Cannavaro.Forza Azzurri.Forza Juve

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
this game just showed the difference between the italian side and the manschaft...but am just proud of the german team, very proud.

the game showed that Lippi is one of the best tactians in the world, his ability to change the mentality from game to with the tactics, the subs, everything was just perfect by marcelo.

Klinsi, although u have to love the guy,he is just way under that level and Rali Rasic( manager that managed australia to 74 wc) put it best, klinsmann is a motivator more than a coach. Klinsi shot himself in the foot in this tournament when he didnt give a chance to left midfielder(either jansen or hitzelperger) as schweni has not been playing his best football since the costa rica game.And Borowski is not a left sided midfielder.

I always said that with a team like italy u cant afford to lose concentration, and u need to make the best decisions regarding the HALF Chances. Germany didnt do that even with the full chances, and it was always going to be almost impossible to create chances against that defence.

Italy deserved it, they better win the final....cuz if they dont it will be a disaster.
Come on Italia

back to germany, future looks bright...with some classy young players could get their breakthrough to give the manager better options on the bench...the likes of kiesseling,deisler(hopefully), Hanke.
Am not getting my hopes up though cuz the last time i did that after a world cup, the team got thrashed by in euro.

if canna doesnt get the best player in the competition then it is a disgrace, and zambro has to be in that team of the tournament, with no doubt

Sep 14, 2003
Wonderful match, though I could only say that after the game had finished. During, I was far too tense to apprieciate all the high quality football being played by both teams.

At the end I was wrecked, shaking and almost in tears, I've not expirienced such emotions for 10 years (CL final). The Italian team has made every Italian very proud, but I demand that it doesn't finish here, one more effort needed on Sunday boys.

Some of the scenes I have watched of Italians celebrating all around the world after the match are incredible. In Australia, some were worshipping the Italian flag. But nothing beats the scenes in Italy, such wonderful celebrations......what will we witness if destiny shines on us?

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Azzurri7 said:
Crapello should really lear a thing or two from his master Boss Lippi....
Nah,i hope that his ears are filled with wax so he can continue his demolishin job on real*.Could u see the real* fans watching boring football & being content.:disagree:

* Note,real not typed in captial letters as they dont derserve that honour!

Dec 26, 2004

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
This quite possibly was the greatest game I ever saw as an Azzurri fan. Grosso deserved a 10 in my eyes, what a game did he play. As for Del Piero, it was absolutely stunning to see him score.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
ßömßärdîër said:
Yea, you started to run like a 4-2-4 at one point I think, and it was crazy looking.

well its a 4-4-1-1 when not in possession, than the full backs or th emidfielders push up allowing the wingers to becomes 3rd and 4th strikers, switching it to a 4-2-4 and even a 4-3-3 at times, such beauty, i dont think any other team has been this versatile, well perhaps the dutch.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Mozart said:
This game will be remembered in 60 years...what a magnifcent game...from minute 1 until 120 was top-class....even the referee.....made the game flow well....this how it must be done.....and Cannvaro....this guy is unbelieveable....no doubt he was MAN OF DA FUCKIN MATCH...his smile alone could win confidences....FORZA CANNA

it will be remembered for a lifetime with me, along with the final - if it goes to plan

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Special praise should go to the referee who was absolutely made the game flow by not booking unnecessarily and not giving unncessary fouls. He helped to make the game the best of the tournament and the best wc game i have seen since Argentina vs England 98. Okay he gave 1 dodgy decision when he penalised Cannavro for no reason and should have awarded a penalty as Cannavaro was cleasrly in the area when he commited the phantom foul but apart from that, he was first class.
Contrast that to that buffoon Ivanov who compltely ruined a game that might have been a classic with silly bookings and red cards
He deserves the final no question but I think they will give it to the slovak who looks like a kid

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Once the euphoria dies down, in truth Italy needs to win the final for this semi-final performance to really be remembered... and I'm sure they can do it

denco said:
Okay he gave 1 dodgy decision when he penalised Cannavro for no reason and should have awarded a penalty as Cannavaro was cleasrly in the area when he commited the phantom foul but apart from that, he was first class.
Agreed. Though if I remember correctly, I believe there was a 2-3 minute sequence around the same time as that dodgy Canna call when it looked like all the 50/50 decisions were going Germany's way :groan:

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
This semi-final is one of the classic matches of this WC.
Best WC match I have seen so far. Good football, grit of both teams and referee not ruining the game.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Badass Devil said:
ref was good, though he did let himself down a little towards the end, falling for some of the german's tricks.
And no 3rd yellow card to any player, only 3 yellow cards are given

Jun 1, 2006
Forza Italia!!!!! As I stated before that this would be a tough game with Italy getting the result. Job well done!!! As for the match it was a match that will always be remembered by the Azzurri fans. The team kept their composure and show true class. As for our Captain.... Words can't even describe Cannavaro but it sure the hell is fun trying to invent a new word to describe him. His heart and desire is bringing the best out of all the players. I will be glad to have Nesta back for the final. They help each other so much and are a dream pair. Too bad we can't have them together full time for club & country. Anyway, as for all the Azzurri knockers. They are starting to eat their words. As for us TRUE fans through the good and bad we are still here. But all of a sudden we are seeing the bandwagon jumpers starting to ride on the shirts of the Azzurri. But all you have to do is ask them a few questions about the players & team, and you can tell who's been with the team before this World Cup. We have 1 more game to go, let's keep the faith and try like hell to lift that trophy AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!! But most of all to lift all the hearts of the AZZURRI fans who have always kept the faith in the team and Italian football.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 55)