[WC] Germany vs Italy [04-07-2006] (3 Viewers)

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
Badass Devil said:
lucky me, im watching the match again in full on tv :D the benefits of english television :)

although ive already watched it live, the excitment watching it again is still there.
You should try the benefits of a Sony RDR-GX310:D....64 matches recorded on DVD at your disposal;)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
giovanotti said:
He simply can't do that,Rab,because he can't learn to be a MAN!

Forza Lippi!
You know, It's funny how some members of this forum were saying Crapello is better than Lippi....:howler:

TBH, not that he's Crap, but he's miles and miles behind someone called Marcello Lippi.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Azzurri7 said:
You know, It's funny how some members of this forum were saying Crapello is better than Lippi....:howler:

TBH, not that he's Crap, but he's miles and miles behind someone called Marcello Lippi.
I know who are the members you talk about.:disagree:

I'm glad that real madrid brought Capello,so called "the glory hunter"...he talked thru all the season that he would like to go there,and deranged the team spirit and morale. He fulfilled his dream and he is at his favorite club.

You're right,Lippi is a coach who has a vision and has a courage,he can defend but also he can attack when it is needed even with a high risk of conciding a goal.He knows what his team is capable of.....

....and he is not afraid of english teams like Capello.:p

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
giovanotti said:
I know who are the members you talk about.:disagree:

I'm glad that real madrid brought Capello,so called "the glory hunter"...he talked thru all the season that he would like to go there,and deranged the team spirit and morale. He fulfilled his dream and he is at his favorite club.

You're right,Lippi is a coach who has a vision and has a courage,he can defend but also he can attack when it is needed even with a high risk of conciding a goal.He knows what his team is capable of.....

....and he is not afraid of english teams like Capello.:p

what lippi has that capello doesnt is versatility, i mean how many times did lippi change juve's system? 4-4-2, 4-2-3-1, 4-3-3 etc... capello is so predictable, thats the word that describes capello best, predicatable

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
yeah what was that about ? he could have got a red if ballack put on a show that he's hurt, what a stupid jump, the **** every tournament he does something stupid.

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
Holdon said:
Are you aware of the general dislike the French and English have for each other? Well, that won't stop some (most actually) of the English supporting the French - that's how much it would kill them to see Italy become World Champions.
Its Italy all the way for me. They've always been my second team but i went right off them after the whole Aussie cheating incident. Having said that the way they played against Germany was something special.

There is a lot of anti-Italian sentiment about though, a mate of mine who's as pro england as possible was even supporting the germans the other night

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Tom said:
Its Italy all the way for me. They've always been my second team but i went right off them after the whole Aussie cheating incident. Having said that the way they played against Germany was something special.

There is a lot of anti-Italian sentiment about though, a mate of mine who's as pro england as possible was even supporting the germans the other night
That's what I really don't get. I was in a bar and the Italians were insulted at every opportunity, though I saw a game in which:

- Italy played awesome football
- Italy dominated Germany for 120 minutes
- The Germans had a complete lack of fair play, judging from their ridiculously hard tackles on Totti among others and the fact they didn't even give the ball back.
- Italy was very classy, as they never lost their composure and treated their opponents with respect
- Italy scored two very nice goals

How on earth can you not be thrilled to see Germany go out? They were absolutely pathetic on all areas if you ask me. A disgrace.

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
congratulations Italy...a well deserved victory i must say. Italy started brightly, then faded in the 2nd half. somehow it seemed like they've been saving their energy for the ET, playing better surprisingly.

it was a chessmatch. the defence of both teams were tight. Lippi made bold substitutions, and good things happen when u're bold enough to take chances.

if it had gone to PKs, they wud be facing Portugal on Saturday. Bravo Italy :D

engonga

Jul 22, 2005
Azzurri7 said:
I love the Byrone and I hate that engongo bonga shitongo
i wont insult u.even an insult will be much for someone like u.
i dont hate u,because u make me happy at every time i get ur nerves.
and as u r stupid(its not an insult,its a fact),u let me succeed to get ur nerves every time i try to do it,so the only thing i can do is to thank u.

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
Seven said:
That's what I really don't get. I was in a bar and the Italians were insulted at every opportunity, though I saw a game in which:

- Italy played awesome football
- Italy dominated Germany for 120 minutes
- The Germans had a complete lack of fair play, judging from their ridiculously hard tackles on Totti among others and the fact they didn't even give the ball back.
- Italy was very classy, as they never lost their composure and treated their opponents with respect
- Italy scored two very nice goals

How on earth can you not be thrilled to see Germany go out? They were absolutely pathetic on all areas if you ask me. A disgrace.
For once, totally agree mate :smoke:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)