[WC] Germany vs Italy [04-07-2006] (4 Viewers)

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
Badass Devil said:
oh jees no! i have huge disrespect for them and their fans, their arrogant, ignorant, overhyped, overpaid. i hate the culture - or the lack of it.

i only live here, and mark my words, i seriously cannot wait to get out of here.

support england? id rather spend a nite in a torture cell than be forced to support them for a minute.
well go on then, fuck off if your going to take that attitude. :disagree:

serfaraaz

Apr 14, 2005
can anybody explain if italian federation doesnt submit the name of italian teams playing ucl before 27 july than no italian club will play in ucl

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
Badass Devil said:
oh jees no! i have huge disrespect for them and their fans, their arrogant, ignorant, overhyped, overpaid. i hate the culture - or the lack of it.

i only live here, and mark my words, i seriously cannot wait to get out of here.

support england? id rather spend a nite in a torture cell than be forced to support them for a minute.
you don't like pub culture and fish and chips? :D

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Il Re said:
you don't like pub culture and fish and chips? :D
well i dont drink so pub culture has no effect, though its a known fact that the english cant handle their drinks, which leads to yobbish behaviour which i hate, fish and chips, well its nice, but, that you can make yourself anywhere, plus its bad for me during the hockey season, so i hardly eat it.

Brixity

Feb 8, 2006
I feel the best way to go against Germany would be to take the game to them. I therefore hope Lippi goes back to the 4-3-1-2 thing.
IMO A 3 man midfield is sustainable when you have workhorses like Gatusso and Perotta in it. They are really giving their all for the team and clocking up the oddometre in games - running up and down the whole pitch. I hope Toni starts with Pippo up front. For some reason, I just feel the German defence hasnt been propalybeen under seige yet.
Interestingly, I wonder how Lippi will approach the formation issue given that Argentina used this 4-3-1-2 and failed and also that we have'nt really played a team that effectively uses a 4-4-2 one

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
Azzurri7 said:
Buffon
Zambrotta-Matrix-Canna-Grosso
Camo-Gattuso-Pirlo
Totti
Toni-Del Piero
Yep that's my choice too, though one change - I'll put Zambrotta on the left (he combines great with Del Piero on the left flank) and put Oddo on the right.

Also, I think it's possible to play like this if you want to have a stronger midfield (I think Totti is pretty useless most of the match) : a solid 4-4-2

Buffon
Oddo-Matrix-Canna-Zambrotta
Camo-Gattuso-Pirlo-Perrotta
Toni-Del Piero

CuTe-17

Jun 17, 2003
I don't think that Germany Will win, unless Italy lets 'em win!!

cuz we've seen how Italy played this year.. not as good as I expected.. even Germany!!

But I want Italy to win!!

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
They say Frings might get suspended for the brawl. That's good news. I'm so happy Cufre will get what he deserves, the little prik.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Badass Devil said:
ive began to feel uncomfortable wen nesta plays, i have more faith in matrix based in the wc so far.
If you ask me,Nesta is way better than Matrix.
He has much more respect whan it comes to referees,than Matrix.
Nesta is faster and smarter defender than Matrix,in my opinion.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
off topic: England are out, im exstatic, now they wont take up so much air time on hyping england up during half time, and at the beggining and end of the game, at least wot they show of england now is the dissapointments, which i can watch with glee

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
giovanotti said:
If you ask me,Nesta is way better than Matrix.
He has much more respect whan it comes to referees,than Matrix.
Nesta is faster and smarter defender than Matrix,in my opinion.
i feel against those tall german defenders matrix will do a better job. and matrix has been a better distributer of the ball, i mean he was simply fantastic against australia in the first half, he was like the play maker in defence.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)