[WC] Germany vs Italy [04-07-2006] (3 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
serfaraaz said:
badass devil it is suprising that u dont Support england
oh jees no! i have huge disrespect for them and their fans, their arrogant, ignorant, overhyped, overpaid. i hate the culture - or the lack of it.

i only live here, and mark my words, i seriously cannot wait to get out of here.

support england? id rather spend a nite in a torture cell than be forced to support them for a minute.

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
as the germans already discarded off argentina, the home side will be a huge mountain to climb for the italians... the italians have gone far than i expected...
seiing the german game vs argentina, i dont think german-italy will be another open free flowing affair..

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Badass Devil said:
oh jees no! i have huge disrespect for them and their fans, their arrogant, ignorant, overhyped, overpaid. i hate the culture - or the lack of it.

i only live here, and mark my words, i seriously cannot wait to get out of here.

support england? id rather spend a nite in a torture cell than be forced to support them for a minute.
Or maybe it's because you don't speak your own language very well?

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
using inzaghi is a very good hunch... The germans are muscular so they would handle Toni very well.. but how would they fare with the speed and wicketry of Inzaghi?..

whatever it is, please no gilardino-toni shit.. they dont work and no use to wait for it to work with only 2 games left in the tournament.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
aressandro10 said:
using inzaghi is a very good gunch... The germans are muscular so the would handle Toni very well.. bout how would the fare with the speed and wicketry of Inzaghi?..

whatever it is, please no gilardino-toni shit.. they dont work and no use to wait for it to work with only 2 games left of the tournament.

inzaghi? hell no, he's as weak as a twig, toni holds the ball far better, and will give the german defence a hard time.

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
Azzurri7 said:
TBH, thats not a very attacking line-up. I think this 4-4-1-1 could see Italy returning home...Germany are hosting this game, I expect them to attack most of the time and each one of their players putting atleast 110%..So If Lippi's boys were to defend then I'd say Adios Amigo.

Lippi better eat them before they kill the game.

That said playing with 2strikers upfront(Toni-Inzaghi) or (Toni-Del Piero) and behind them Totti.

Buffon
Zambrotta-Matrix-Canna-Grosso
Camo-Gattuso-Pirlo
Totti
Toni-Del Piero

Attack...Attack...Attack.

thats a bit naive.... something a team like Ghana or ivory coast would likely to think.

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
Badass Devil said:
inzaghi? hell no, he's as weak as a twig, toni holds the ball far better, and will give the german defence a hard time.
thats the thing... he hold the ball well but would not go through them... but Inzaghi is very mobile with is speed and positioning. .. a blink and the defender would find inzaghi already behind him tapping in the rebound.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
aressandro10 said:
thats the thing... he hold the ball well but would not go through them... but Inzaghi is very mobile with is speed and positioning. .. a blink and the defender would find inzaghi already behind him tapping in the rebound.

then as soon as his moment arrives he dives and looks for a peno, or passes the ball to the gk, he was very fortunate to have scored against the czechs.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Badass Devil said:
ermm Inzaghi is more than that :faq1:

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Inzaghi can hold the ball and run forward, he is much better than Gilardino or Iaquinta, he would do all you need with Toni and Totti behind..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)