Walter Samuel (1 Viewer)

Jester

Sep 8, 2004
Samuel reminds me a lot of Montero back in the days when he was the best defender in the world. If there is a chance we could get him I'd say: do it. Chivu has great potential but I think he'll end up as Tudor, a player with tons of potential but who got his career ruined because he's so injury prone.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
We arent so fool to buy samuel,unless cap personally pays the bill,
real has withdrawn their interest on buffon,cap+emerson,
when they said they want zlatan too?
They are dreaming.We are not.

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003

Not sure, but definitly under 27. Obviously, Juve wont pay the same amount that Real paid for him, after his bad season. I.e. his price surely is dropped a lot. 7-10 million should do it.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Samuel is still a decent centerback and he would thrive playing behind Emerson again. Believe me Samuel would have a much better season if he came to Juventus this summer instead of staying in Madrid.

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
Samuel is still a decent centerback and he would thrive playing behind Emerson again. Believe me Samuel would have a much better season if he came to Juventus this summer instead of staying in Madrid.
we would a rock if we got Samuel, but imo we dont really need to get him.

Huzi

Oct 9, 2002
whether he's crap or not , i don't think Juve will buy him cause he's expensive and Real Madrid won't let him go , so it's another roumer !!

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Lippi.am ] ++
Real bought Samuel for €24 mln. Do we have such amount of money? Even if we do, it would be better to seek for cheaper alternatives and try to spend the money to reinforce other parts of the squad.
word.

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Débora_BR ] ++
I dont like Samuel.

Why not Alex (PSV)? Cheaper, better, younger than Samuel!
cos chelsea probably already have the first option.

Edge

Jun 14, 2004
Samuel was the best defender in Serie A two seasons ago, I don't think he is crap, its just Real Madrid's team didn't give him enough protection until they signed Gravesen....
He plays much better now as he is more settled.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Samuel to Juve would be G R E A T :D I would love it.
I just hope we dont get Bonera, he sux big time.

JuveAllTheWay

May 24, 2005
Well, if he'll arrives then it'z gonna be somethin like you've allready heard
<---------- Samuel in
----------> Emerson out

both played for as roma
question. -
- Are There Any other players who could play in juve except as roma players???? :( I mean, i have nothing against roma, but there's a lot of other players, better players, who really want to play in juve, and they even'r not playing for Roma or played :D

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
I like Bouma and Heitinga too. Barzagli and Felipe are tested in Serie A, and even Zaccardo. I hope Moggi nets some of them or at least one...

neath_lad

Jun 25, 2004
++ [ originally posted by legend delpiero ] ++

if u watched him playing for madrid this season u wud agree with me, he gives away like a million fouls a game, so clumsy [/QUOTE

yer totally agree, i seen him play vs juve in turin and i couldnt believe how many fouls he gave :eek:

but when he was under capello at roma he was considered to be one of the best CB in the world.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)