Walter Samuel (8 Viewers)

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
I dont thik we need samuel, just because I think we have good enough 1st grade central defenders. Chivu is different coz he can play at LB and even sometimes at LM.
Samuel iss good, but I just think we dont need to spend money to get him coz we arent that desperate to get him.

Buy on AliExpress.com

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by - vOnAm - ] ++
I dont thik we need samuel, just because I think we have good enough 1st grade central defenders. Chivu is different coz he can play at LB and even sometimes at LM.
Samuel iss good, but I just think we dont need to spend money to get him coz we arent that desperate to get him.
The only way we'd get Samuel is if Madrid get Emerson. And if thats the case, Im pretty sure we wont be spending money to get him, on the contrary, we'd be receiving some.

Romano

May 22, 2004
Juventus and Real Madrid could decide to swap Emerson and Walter Samuel this summer, according to an Italian football agent.

Reports have suggested that the Bianconeri may release the Brazilian in return for the central defender – who worked with boss Fabio Capello at Roma last season.

And now Dario Canovi, a respected football representative, has added more fuel to the fire.

"It’s not a story without foundation," he told Spq Radio. "I really think that it could happen. It would also explain why Juve are looking at certain types of players, like Mozart."

The Reggina player has been associated with the Turin giants for some months and Canovi wouldn’t be surprised if the move occurred.

"His switch to Juventus is probable and very plausible," he added. "As far as I know, their interest in him is very real.

"It is also true that other clubs like Milan like him but I think the Old Lady are on the verge of netting him."

Canovi also suggested that Real Madrid were keen on Shunsuke Nakamura, Mozart’s Reggina teammate.

"There is an interest," he insisted. "It’s an old story as the Spaniards fell in love with him before he moved to the Amaranti."

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
This deal is on the lips a lot. It is a shame if we lose Emerson to get Samuel, even if we get Guti with the Argentinian, Emerson can hardly be replaced.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
I really hope Emerson wouldn't be sacrificed in the deal. Emerson is really an important player for us who helped the defence and made our midfield more complete, even though Emerson's partner always make mistakes. I

Juventico

Apr 7, 2005
I don't want Samuel, he's too much of a risk for our defense, he has a history of giving too many free kicks, and especially in CL that can be very dangerous.

Also he gets too many bookings...

Me don't want him.

Edge

Jun 14, 2004
Inter ‘agree’ Samuel loan

Tuesday 14 June, 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inter have reportedly agreed a deal with Real Madrid for the season-long loan of defender Walter Samuel.

The Argentine stopper has been linked with the outfit recently and sources in Milan insist that he will arrive over the summer.

The Italian side are looking for a new central defender and he’s set to come in on loan, with an option to buy outright in 2006 for £16m.

Real have agreed to the move, as they are keen to free up a non-EU place in their squad to accommodate the arrival of Brazilian starlet Robinho.

The Spanish giants are also ready to show Samuel the door after a difficult first season in Madrid following his switch from Roma.

However, there are still problems to be resolved as Samuel will need convincing of the switch.

Inter are also keen to get him to lower his salary, which currently stands at a massive £3.6m-a-season.

Inter transfer chief Marco Branca could fly to Germany over the next few days to meet the player, who is on international duty with his country in the Confederations’ Cup.

The club are also hoping that his Argentine colleagues Javier Zanetti and Esteban Cambiasso can help tempt him to the San Siro.

Samuel, should he sign for Inter, will be joined by Real teammate Santiago Solari in the new campaign.

A £3m fee has reportedly been agreed for the Argentine winger whose arrival will be confirmed after the Coppa Italia Final.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Yeah they get samuel, we get crusty kovac! nah im sure we have an ace somewhere. we must be in talks ourselves with cople of defenders at least, seeing as we only got thuram/canna/kovac. lets wait for this, see if it materialises.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)