Walter Samuel (7 Viewers)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by tassard ] ++

Mexes this year was sh*t
Mexes is young and unexp,
many forum members were desperate to sign him last year and build a team with young defenders, wich sould last for ages,
this is a serius mistake,
thank God we signed the exp and prooven Canna,
this is exaclty how a world class team sould be,
Mexes and Ferrari have future but they dont have... present
and wach the point keeping them on the bench?
they arent become better players on the bench,
they are becoming better players on the field,
playing and making mistakes.
When they become mature enough we can sign them then,
we are a team based on the defence, we cant take risks there,
we need prooven solutions
and players like Mexes would be a shame to be just a sub and stop their development in our bench

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
I saying all this Inter/ Real & all those other ''Big spenders'' out there may have the best players but NOT the best team by a mile. And that my friends is why those ''Chumps'' will never win anything apart from those mickey mouse cups. Brraaap!! Brraaap!! Moggi & co will deliver. We are a solid unit & slowly slowly our team WILL become THE most feared club in Europe!!

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Lippi.am ] ++

Don't forget that last year Real's offer for Emerson was higher than ours, but Emo choose Turin and Roma had to sell him.

Situation with Cassano looks similar.
Right but Roma didnt have any choice
Emerson said that he doesnt want Real,
he wanted to be Juve player at al costs,
the Capello factor and some personal-family problems gave him no choice,
this doesnt happen every year.
The Capello factor is similar here,
but the player isnt so desperate to choose Juve over any other club with substancialy bigger salary,
Juve is the first choice here but not the only one, Cassano wise.
Emo put some serius pressure to Roma to let him be in juve
Cassano didnt

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Base our boys around Zlatan, he is the key. Enter Cassano/Chivu/Miguel/ Get rid of the ''dead wood'' yeah im talking bout you Blasi, like you wasnt expecting that boy. GEEEET OUUUUT!!!! Go to roma! Would cash converters accept him? B0IIocks.... Send him to game exchange for pro evo. Thats how much i hate him.

Edge

Jun 14, 2004
And also we did have to match Real's offer to buy Emerson, which we did in the end or closer enough anyway.

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
samual and Inter are having talks now....Real want to make a spot for Robino, and Samual real doesnt want to leave Real Madrid to Inter Milan

Jul 28, 2002
more real madrid ****up mercato.....

A team with a shit defense....tell u what we will get rid of a topclass defender and add another diminuative attacker.....

Clever.

Robi may be the future, but getting rid of Samuel to me isnt the answer.

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Cronios ] ++

Mexes is young and unexp,
many forum members were desperate to sign him last year and build a team with young defenders, wich sould last for ages,
this is a serius mistake,
thank God we signed the exp and prooven Canna,
this is exaclty how a world class team sould be,
Mexes and Ferrari have future but they dont have... present
and wach the point keeping them on the bench?
they arent become better players on the bench,
they are becoming better players on the field,
playing and making mistakes.
When they become mature enough we can sign them then,
we are a team based on the defence, we cant take risks there,
we need prooven solutions
and players like Mexes would be a shame to be just a sub and stop their development in our bench
i was a huge mexes fan...until he showed his totti side.

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Moggi D'Messiah ] ++
I saying all this Inter/ Real & all those other ''Big spenders'' out there may have the best players but NOT the best team by a mile. And that my friends is why those ''Chumps'' will never win anything apart from those mickey mouse cups. Brraaap!! Brraaap!! Moggi & co will deliver. We are a solid unit & slowly slowly our team WILL become THE most feared club in Europe!!

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Moggi D'Messiah ] ++

FORZA JUVE!!!! I got a feeling next season we are gonna clean house....No one will stand in our way, we will start a new era of dominance

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Sod samuel man! he'l prob spend more time suspended then actually playing for inter considering there discipline record. very unorganised club. Look if we really wanted him the boys would have made an effort somewhere. Real are only prob doing this to keep inter sweet so Adriano could eventually go there at some point in the near future. I'll scratch your back if you'll scratch mine. We aint into that gay stuff man. they tried it with zlatan/Buffon/Emerson/Zambrotta why!? cos they want winners and hungry players not over paid ego ''look at me'' prancing around winning d!ck all but still getting paid so who cares attitude. You get my point!

Forza Juve!!

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
With Boumsong ready to sign for Lyon, this has cleared the way for another defender to join. Samuel of Inter doesnt find much space and might consider moving to Turin.

Tuttosport

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

I would prefer Canna. But still, Samuel could propably be a good aquisition.
I prefer Canna too but Samuel was one of the best defenders in the world at his peak, he just needs a new enviroment and I'm sure he'd get too that level again with us. Plus he can play a few more years more than Canna so I'd be perfectly pleased with him.

Adzke

May 19, 2007
I prefer Canna too but Samuel was one of the best defenders in the world at his peak, he just needs a new enviroment and I'm sure he'd get too that level again with us. Plus he can play a few more years more than Canna so I'd be perfectly pleased with him.
I actually think that the time Canna can play is ideal, because we won't have to cut some of the younger members of the team. But of course; we tinker.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)