Wales vs Italy (1 Viewer)

Holden

Aug 3, 2002
Some other points I missed; Wales have been more of a threat in front of goal, Montella vollied just over after our best move (would've been a great goal) Giggs hit the post from a free kick - we were extremely lucky.

DP has been livly at times but there's not much support from midfield, Pirlo is too deep, if he moves up, he could do more damage.

Platinì

Sep 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Holden ] ++
Damn it, that was sh*t!

DP's goal was EXACTLY the same as against Yugoslavia. Bellamy and Davies are causing all sorts of problems on our left.
I realize tonite, that this kind of goal is not just a question of luck,
but if you allow me, I'd call it a "free kick in a pool style" :rolleyes:

mate

Aug 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
Thank you Martin, Mate so that is what you mean when you always say polemics:D And as for the journalists not talking about seeing banners, I am sure that is not why they went there to check out all the banners displayed in the stadium, I do not want to be stubborn about this, oh yes I do, there was a Banner on Dp and he was cheered

Here's looking at you kid with all the polemics i can mutter:D
I'm sorry... I don't know which other words to use, I'm not english mother language...
About the banner if you like to think there was one 4 DP dream on :D:D:D I saw the match too so I can't belive you...

P.S.: You know I saw a banner 4 myself! Was: " Forza mate, you are the best!" on it :D:D:D The "corriere dello sport" forgot to put it in the article about the banners and nobody else saw it on TV, but I'm sure, I saw it!!!:D:D:D

OP
Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #175
    Has DP gone off,because I heard that he was supposed to go off at half time because Juve want him to be well rested for the match against Inter on Saturday..

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
    I like wales, so I want us to score another goal to finish the game off. Like we usually do. Like we have always done, with Cesare Maldini, with Dino Zoff, and now with Giovanni Trappatoni.

I dont see why we blame him for poor results. We've been getting poor results since forever.

I have a feeling that we have a kingpin who's directing all this. Who puts the coach and the players under pressure to follow tradition.

Thats what I honestly think.

OP
    Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #177
    England 2 Macedonia 2
    Germany 2 Faroe Islands 1
    Austria 0 Holland 3
    Turkey 5 Liechistien 0
    Luxemborg 0 Romania 7

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)