Wales vs Italy (1 Viewer)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Dennis, that's what I've been thinking for a while now and I couldn't take it anymore so here is what Webster says...

polemic
1. a controversial argument, as one against some opinion, doctrine etc.
2. a person who argues in opposition to another; controversialist
3. Also, polemical of or pertaining to disputation or controversy; controversial

polemics
1. the art or practice of disputation or controversy: a master of polemics
2. the branch of theology dealing with the history or conduct of eclessiastical disputation and controversy

Buy on AliExpress.com

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Thank you Martin, Mate so that is what you mean when you always say polemics:D And as for the journalists not talking about seeing banners, I am sure that is not why they went there to check out all the banners displayed in the stadium, I do not want to be stubborn about this, oh yes I do, there was a Banner on Dp and he was cheered

Here's looking at you kid with all the polemics i can mutter:D

hoshi

Sep 2, 2002
maybe one day there'll be a 10am match so i can watch at some human time... as it stands i'll be catching up tomorrow, again.i'd like to see dp score, but even if he does and we lose i will not be surprised not particularly upset

anyway, here's to italy - however they perform, let it be in a way that is most beneficial

Holden

Aug 3, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Ronaldinhoisgod ] ++
I think its on Channel 961 on sky digital i have not checked but thats what every one is saying so Forza Italia!
They are definately showing it (I'll be watching it on Rai 1 though), they also showed the U-21 game last night.

Holden

Aug 3, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
damn, I've got to go out at 8.00 pm and i won't get back till about quarter to 10

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

What, and miss out in all the fun?! Maybe you'll be doing yourself a favour by missing it, watching the Azzurri has become very stressful recently.:(

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
I'm sorry i didn't mean to sound spoilt

perhaps I just have higher expectations than I should. I just like to see players that can actually go past people use skill and stuff

beckham, all he does is cross and score freekick, owen is good at running and finishing, a.cole is wuite good, but not brilliant, dyer hardly even plays, campbell IMO is not really very good.

I like rio though, he is a good player

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)