Vincenzo Iaquinta (8 Viewers)

Furino

Dec 31, 2012
hasn't played for two years, still has more goals in Juve jersey than any of our current players.
Yeah, but he have more apparences in Juve than every other midfielder or striker except of Marchisio. We bought our strikers very lately, Vincenzo had 4 seasons at Juve to make that score.

Max

Jul 15, 2003
:lol: @ clinical. This guy isn't even better than Quag. His career averages suggest that he was a 1 goal in every 3.3 games type of guy. Nothing special at all.

He has contributed $#@! all to the club for the past 3 seasons; just been collecting money to pay for his coke snorting habit. A useless and annoying beanpole.
What is the acceptable average for goals per game? We should establish a "Mendoza Line" for goalscoring averages. Anyone below that line should be ground up and made into feed for Giovinco.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
You just went and brought the stupid, damnit b81.
You are one to talk :p

Certain players do bring that out in me though. I can't help it. I just feel angry and pissed when talking about/discussing them. Kinda like my relationship with Thai public transport, especially cab drivers :angry: :mad: :D

- - - Updated - - -

What is the acceptable average for goals per game? We should establish a "Mendoza Line" for goalscoring averages. Anyone below that line should be ground up and made into feed for Giovinco.
1 in 2 if you are the main forward/striker. 1 in 3 if you are a support striker :D

- - - Updated - - -

So does John Charles, and he died 9 years ago.
John Charles :heart: Legend :touched:

Iaquinta is just a leech.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
was a loyal soldier tous... but his stupid behaviour when we tried to sell him has make me despise him. Above all i fell pity for him because he went for the easy leeching way instead of going away.

he was always like "ill earn my place in juventus blablabla".

Just GTFO vincenzone and give ur salary to llorente. Never liked you anyways.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)