Vincenzo Iaquinta (32 Viewers)

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I agree. In January / February where our attackers couldn't do shit, we could've given him a go to see what he can do. That is, if he wasn't injured during those months.

- - - Updated - - -

A young Iaquinta was a workhorse that was nowhere near a clinical finisher, he has an average technique and to suggest his better than Llorente is crazy imo, Iaquinta was in no part of his career something special.
I'm sorry, the current batch of attackers have lead me to abuse the word "clinical" :D . I mean clinical in the same way Matri is, perhaps slightly better. He has much better technique than Matri and the workload can't even be compared. He knew how to move as a striker too.

I'm not sure what I think of Llorente, if he can regain his 11/12 form, that would be spectacular. As a type of player, Iaq definitely suits this Juventus better than Llorente.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:lol: @ clinical. This guy isn't even better than Quag. His career averages suggest that he was a 1 goal in every 3.3 games type of guy. Nothing special at all.

He has contributed fuck all to the club for the past 3 seasons; just been collecting money to pay for his coke snorting habit. A useless and annoying beanpole.

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
:lol: @ clinical. This guy isn't even better than Quag. His career averages suggest that he was a 1 goal in every 3.3 games type of guy. Nothing special at all.

He has contributed fuck all to the club for the past 3 seasons; just been collecting money to pay for his coke snorting habit. A useless and annoying beanpole.
His stats are actually pretty decent, he was hardly a bad player just always unfit. Bit of a leecher but what do you want him to do when his career isn't assured?

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
His stats are actually pretty decent, he was hardly a bad player just always unfit. Bit of a leecher but what do you want him to do when his career isn't assured?
Decent. Nothing more, nothing less. Just like Giovinco. A good guy to have as a 5'th choice striker, and that's about it. I never liked him, and always thought he was a poor scorer, but a hardworking striker.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Was a monster in that Udinese CL season 2005/06, pretty much the single most important player in the team, scored a goal almost every game, imo way better than di Natale while he was in Udine.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011

You just went and brought the stupid, damnit b81.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)