Vincenzo Iaquinta (3 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
This guy had some physique in his prime, very difficult player to handle, not many big strikers can run the channel like that.

He came from nothing, so that €3m net salary was just too tempting for him to sit on. Not his fault, he's entitled to it. The sad thing is how he has basically thrown years away.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
The 07/08 stats, now that was a motherfucking productive front line. Too bad Amauri had to come and ruin that.

Iaquinta: 9 starts, 15 as a sub, 8 goals + 3 assists
Del Piero: 32 starts, 5 as a sub, 21 goals + 6 assists
Trezeguet: 35 starts, 1 as a sub, 20 goals + 5 assists

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
So many angry people on behalf of a mega rich club, as if ya'll are paying him from your own pocket.

Good on you Iaq, who the fuck walks away from millions they'll never ever see again?

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
So many angry people on behalf of a mega rich club, as if ya'll are paying him from your own pocket.

Good on you Iaq, who the fuck walks away from millions they'll never ever see again?
It's not him staying for the money. It's that he probably gave away his last chance to salvage what was left of his career. I doubt he'll find another club. The man was talented and could start for any of the midtable clubs in Serie A. After his return from Cesena, he just gave up.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
It's not him staying for the money. It's that he probably gave away his last chance to salvage what was left of his career. I doubt he'll find another club. The man was talented and could start for any of the midtable clubs in Serie A. After his return from Cesena, he just gave up.
getting 500k per year for 3 years = 1,5m in those years. in 1 one year juve he earned 3m. From that point of view i can imagine him staying.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
getting 500k per year for 3 years = 1,5m in those years. in 1 one year juve he earned 3m. From that point of view i can imagine him staying.
Janna, you don't have to type "one" after you've chosen to write the number in numerical form before.

Example:

"In 1 year at Juve, he earned 3M. From that point of view I can imagine him staying."

:smile:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)